need suikoden 1 and 2

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
son_michael

need suikoden 1 and 2

Post by son_michael »

I know its been years since they came out and 2 is the rarest but anybody have a link to a good site that sells 2 or 1 if possible im looking for 50 to 60 bucks the cheapest
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

ebay. If you wanna but online expect to pay more than $60. If you want them cheap your gonna have to get lucky at a store like EB or Gamestop.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I actually called every store in staten island......

1 Person laughed at me and said if i could find all of them id be the luckiest man alive....

its not funny...happily i just purchased 3 which is great because ive beaten 3 and still have all my save data

i purchased it for 27.00 without booklet +shipping handling

altogether it was 29.00 so im happy :) at least now Ill have the true fire/water/lightining/earth and true wind runes. hell maybe ill be able to load that into suikoden 5
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

That person is right. You would be lucky. You have to consider 2 things, one your gonna need someone ignorant enough to sell it to one of those places, 2nd your gonna need an ignorant staff, 3rd your gonna need to grab it before someone else does.

Try smaller mom and pop stores with used games, any store with used games (that have Playstation that is) garage sells. Thats the only way you'll get it under $60 (although part 1 might for for that on ebay if your lucky) But if you do find it there it's likely to be under $30, $0 at the most.
StevenB130

Post by StevenB130 »

I got suikoden 1 for the 3rd time on half.com for 40 bucks in awesome condition.
DrakeofChaos

Post by DrakeofChaos »

I got my suioden 2 for free from one of my friends....
i didnt realize it was so hard to find until i actually tried looking for it...
:D
Man In Black

Post by Man In Black »

Don't lose hope. I got my Suikoden I three months ago because someone ignorant traded in Suikoden I to my EB location. I warned him while he was doing it that we'd only give him 5 bucks credit.. but he took it. Now I have my mint condition Suikoden I.. if I don't have a II before I get my credit card, then i'm going to EBAY.
Brody

Post by Brody »

I'd leave a note with any games store in town, used or not. I leave a list of games I want, and ask to be notified if they ever come in. It's about five bucks, but it's worth it. That's how I got Suikoden I and Valkyrie Profile for the standard Twenty dollars. The staff doesn't have to be dumb, because the official price should be at most twenty dollars for a playstation game-I had to argue that thoroughly for Valkyrie Profile.

Another option, is Truck Stops. They have stacks of games for three dollars. Usually they are the cheap, really bad games nobody really wants, but you get lucky sometimes. That is where my golden star came from, a sealed copy of Xenogears. I also found Persona in a truck stop. I know I have seen copies of Arc the Lad and other good games at some stops. It seems wrong, but hey, crazy things happen, and people often pawn off good stuff.
Alucir

Post by Alucir »

I was looking at Gamestop and they have preowned copies of Suikoden 2 for 50 and preowned copies of Suikoden 1 for 28.00. They are out of stock right now though. It would probably be worth it to look into it. They have a thing on the site that they will send you an email when an item comes back in.