Anyone willing to sell Suikoden 2 case and manual?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
GenmaNinja

Anyone willing to sell Suikoden 2 case and manual?

Post by GenmaNinja »

I'm willing to pay you $20 for the case and manual...
confused redhead

Post by confused redhead »

If I got that for twenty bucks, I'd turn around and sell it for, like, a fifty dollar profit. There's no way you'll get it for 20 unless you luck out insanely and find a copy in a store near you. I got mine with the book for 60 and it was a steal. I'd suggest saving your money.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Ben Franklin
ckonze

Post by ckonze »

confused redhead wrote:If I got that for twenty bucks, I'd turn around and sell it for, like, a fifty dollar profit. There's no way you'll get it for 20 unless you luck out insanely and find a copy in a store near you. I got mine with the book for 60 and it was a steal. I'd suggest saving your money.
GenmaNinja is asking for just the booklet and case, not the disk.
josquius

Post by josquius »

If you had those though you could easily mock up a fake disk and sell it for £60 :p

This site really isn't the place to ask for people to sell the game, go ask on a forum of final fantasy or some other lesser game.
Signatures are for people with free time
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

I own the game... When I bought it came with nothing except a plastic clear case. So thats why I was asking around for the manual and the case.
confused redhead

Guess I need to stop skimming and lay off the crack. Oh well. Would you be happy (and is there anywhere) to just print the booklet off the net?
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Ben Franklin
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Yeah that would be fine... But where would I find something like that?
confused redhead

Good question.

Wish I had a better camera. >.<
-Ben Franklin
Blackblade27

Post by Blackblade27 »

Ebay always has people selling manuals (not sure about cases) but you might wanna try. Itd probably be even less than 20. Good luck.
Eao

Post by Eao »

or somone could bring there booklet to a store that has a good quality copy machine (is it in color?) and copy the pages and try and assemble it.
you who need it pays only for the cost of the labor, the cost of doing it and shipping and handling.

take the inserts for the jewlcase, and copy those in the xerox, get an empty jewlcase (that accmidates) and rig one.

My S2 was $64 and didn't come with a booklet, my case was cracked as well.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

I'm looking for Suikoden II, I have 1,3, and 4. I'm looking to spend up to $90 for the game. Anyone willing to sell it?