Suikoden IV

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
KoyuRedd

Suikoden IV

Post by KoyuRedd »

I've looked around the internet for a while and find out the release date set to be on the 18th of February 2005.

Why didn't the release date on this site get changed? :?
Even Konami's own site has set this date... :)
[evil laugh here]
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

I considered changing the date when Konami-Europe placed it on their website; but in the end decided against it and left the link to the topic keeping track of the date.

Anywhere disclosing dates always has a clause along the lines of "all release dates subject to change", and for many PAL releases that clause comes into effect.

The fact that many of the retailers who first displayed the date of the 18th have slipped the release back a week to the 25th means that despite the website announcement then the schedule isn't certain.

Since Konami-Europe's announcement still remains in a prominent place in the news listings on the main page then it does not seem necessary to state such information, which may end up as being inaccurate around the site.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Oh… r-right. I know what they're going through… 108 Characters… Coding… All that just to make a game. I've tried doing my own version of Suikoden with a different story and got stuck at the first character…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
How much longer will we have to wait to get a decent game for PAL too? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Clive580

Post by Clive580 »

Does any one know when S4 comes out in the Middle East.
Zincbrain is my name an IQ of 500 is my game