Anyone willing to sell me Suikoden II?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Joel

Anyone willing to sell me Suikoden II?

Post by Joel »

I want to buy the game and I want it. I do have a few stipulations for it.

1. It must be an ntsc-U copy. No Japanese or PAL copies and it must be playable on my NA 80GB PS3 console
2. I can't pay for it with pay pal or credit card. I can pay with a cashier's check or a money order.
3. Please don't ask for an insane amount of money for it, I know Suikoden II is a very good and very rare game, but I honestly don't feel it's worth the prices people ask for it on ebay or Amazon. I got bills to pay of my own now that I live alone.

Name your prices
Official Lyon X Miakis fanboy.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Anyone willing to sell me Suikoden II?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Joel wrote:I know Suikoden II is a very good and very rare game, but I honestly don't feel it's worth the prices people ask for it on ebay or Amazon.
Fascinating. So let's assume I do have a US Suikoden II that I want to sell. Why would I then want to sell it for less than it's worth to you? I can see why it's a good deal for you, but I don't see what I gain from it.

You know, I honestly don't think a Ferrarri is worth the price they're asking for one, I solve that by not buying one.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
lungfish

Post by lungfish »

I JUST sold an extra copy of mine that fits the bill. I feel bad I didn't read this earlier. Good luck with your search.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

I'll have to agree with Raww. I also, have bills to pay and could not sell my copy of Suikoden II for less than what amazon/ebay/the internet says it's worth unless I had more than two copies. I'm willing to sell my copy to you, so give me an offer.

You can message me if you'd like it to be more discreet.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
RPG Seeker

Post by RPG Seeker »

You could try asking for a copy at www.gametz.com, that's where I got my copy.