Price of Original Suiko 2?

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Matthijs

Price of Original Suiko 2?

Post by Matthijs »

Hey people, I got an original Suikoden 2 game over here, I never thought I would sell it.. But I can use the money atm... Thus I'll be able to use a emulator soon I hope....
So How much Will this one be worth?
I also got the guide and the original box =)
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Price of Original Suiko 2?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Depends on version, condition, where you sell it, when you sell it, and who buys it.

On Ebay the regular price is around $80 - $100 in good condition for a US copy.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Happily I found the game in a store. It was used and neither the store owner nor me knew what it was worth and I bought it for 20 DM (around 10 €). What a happy day.
The Fool
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Well, I got mine for about $90 (which was way too much, but I had to battle it out with someone else) and that copy didn't have the little cover booklet, so with everything included you should at least get $100.
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

Good condition, European version though
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

You could put it on Ebay. But with the PAL version that's more of a risk, the major demographic there is the US and they won't be able to play it plus there's an extra hassle with S/H and in my experience americans in particular get whiny when it takes a week for their parcel to get there.

You'd basically have to hope that you find two collectors that will bid against each other, if you don't you could wind up selling it for a lot less than it's worth. Though if you do get two collectors on the hook on the other hand you could get more.

Assumingly Belgium has it's own auction sites or a local version of Ebay so you should probably check what it usually goes for there.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.