GensoSuikoden on SS

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
suikoforce

GensoSuikoden on SS

Post by suikoforce »

Hi All! :D

Im new to the forum boards but have been lurking around this site for a couple of years.
I've just bought GensoSuikoden on the Sega Saturn and was just wondering if the SS version was especialy rare? as it was the first time I've seen it on ebay.
Lemmy Claypool

Re: GensoSuikoden on SS

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

suikoforce wrote:Hi All! :D

Im new to the forum boards but have been lurking around this site for a couple of years.
I've just bought GensoSuikoden on the Sega Saturn and was just wondering if the SS version was especialy rare? as it was the first time I've seen it on ebay.
It's rarer than a hen's teeth mate. Welcome to the boards.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Not in the least.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
suikoforce

Post by suikoforce »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
suikoforce wrote:Hi All! :D

It's rarer than a hen's teeth mate. Welcome to the boards.
Thanks for the welcome :D I've been trying to post a reply for ages but eveytime I hit submit the page mess'es up and I lose my post.

I figured it was rare because I remember reading in Official Sega Saturn Magazine that there were plans of porting it to the SS after it was announced that Vandal Hearts was being ported onto the SS. I've seen Vandal Hearts on ebay before but because I have never seen or heard anything more of S1 I figured that it had never made it over to the saturn.

Guess its another one for the collection! :D