Selling Spanish Suikoden 2

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
sergio

Selling Spanish Suikoden 2

Post by sergio »

The disc is scratched but the game works perfectly. The booklet and case are both in good condition. The game is in Spanish. PM or email me if you are intersted.

:D
sergio

Re: Selling Spanish Suikoden 2

Post by sergio »

Is nobody interested?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Well maybe if you supply a little more information like what you want for it, where you're shipping it from, and supply a picture of it someone will bite. When selling something it's best to be as informative as possible, especially given that you aren't exactly an active user making your trust account a bit low.

Though in general this forum is english speaking so you'd be looking for someone who wants it for collecting purposes, if only for the curious fact that Konami of Europe claims they never made the game in any language except english.

It might simply be better to just put it on a spanish auction site.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Though in general this forum is english speaking so you'd be looking for someone who wants it for collecting purposes, if only for the curious fact that Konami of Europe claims they never made the game in any language except english.
This is their official claim?
The Fool
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Yes, when they didn't release Suikoden III, I among other people asked them why they couldn't just release it in English only since that translation was already done and among the reasons stated was that they had done that with Suikoden II and made a huge loss on it. The fact that we could provide proof that Suikoden II was available in german, spanish and french didn't faze them in the least bit.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Well, you gotta admire them for their stubbornness ^^
Anyhow, the way the German "translation" looks very often, I can understand they won't admit there is one at all...
The Fool
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

Eden wrote:Well, you gotta admire them for their stubbornness ^^
Anyhow, the way the German "translation" looks very often, I can understand they won't admit there is one at all...
I've heard the German version is the only version to correct the McDohl naming issues. That's gotta count for something :)
borjitasstoi

Post by borjitasstoi »

i am spanish TAKE MY MONEY
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/fac ... dNecro.jpg

XD Haven't seen one of these in a while