Never sell

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
dboypompey

Never sell

Post by dboypompey »

I think i will never sell my copy of s2. Does anyone else keep games for sentimental reasons of is it just me?
RangerDeon

Re: Never sell

Post by RangerDeon »

I keep them all, dude.

There days when I just want to play one of them.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

I can't tell if one time in the future I'll be planning to sell them. But for now, I won't! They're super rare! And I agree with Deon: There are days that I wanna play them. But what I must put in mind is that I must let myself miss them horribly first before playing them! :) Why I've already played them a couple of times and I might stop playing it again in a just a short time! Better avoid that! :D :D :D
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

I'm having the same problem. I'm having "problems"(let's leave it at that) and it would probably be a good idea t sell them, but I can't bring myself to do it. They're my babies.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Runemaster wrote: But what I must put in mind is that I must let myself miss them horribly first before playing them! :) Why I've already played them a couple of times and I might stop playing it again in a just a short time! Better avoid that! :D :D :D
Dude, I'm the same. But with me, silly things that remind me of the game makes me want to replay it. . even if I just beat it a week ago.

Like my desktop screensaver thingy, it's the one with Freed, Apple, Sheena and Tsai (from the opening) and it just made me miss playing with Freed (yes I like Freed, many people don't. . .wonder why) so I started playing it again.

Besides, with my schedule, I don't get much time to play it, so that add to the anticipation.

I couldn't ever bring myself to sell them.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
What Degree

Post by What Degree »

I sell my games, only the ones that I don't feel that have real value. Like I keep the original Suikoden and even Final Fantasy X. The storylines are great and can play over and over again. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all.
kte03

Post by kte03 »

lawl, I paid like $118 for my Suikoden II ._. I'm never gonna sell it !!!

And III, IV, Tactics, and V are also a great part of my whole collection. I'm still looking for a I.

There's times I wanna play Suikoden II over and over again :]
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

kte03 wrote:lawl, I paid like $118 for my Suikoden II ._. I'm never gonna sell it !!!

And III, IV, Tactics, and V are also a great part of my whole collection. I'm still looking for a I.

There's times I wanna play Suikoden II over and over again :]
Am I the most foolish for buying Suikoden II and V for $160-200?!(10k pesos) :lol: :lol:

I just realized if you value it that high then I should value it better! :D
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
kte03

Post by kte03 »

haha so you're Filipino huh? Same here xD And it'd be even more ridiculous if it was a burnt copy xD (Assuming you bought it from the Phils :D)

and in my eyes... Suikoden II is worth $1337._.
rickstilwell1

Post by rickstilwell1 »

I've always though I'd never sell any games, but that is starting to change. I bought all the old system games I didn't have when Game Crazy liquidated them for $2. I found a lot of gems but there was also a ton of garbage in there.

I think I should go through all my games and make 3 piles:

1. Good games that are excellent that I can pick up and play them and do well at

2. Mediocre games that I have some trouble with or aren't quite up to my standards but still have something about them that makes me want to try and get better at them.

3. Bad games that are just hard to play, pointless to play, are not related to any series I like and just have nothing special about them.

I'm saving a gameplay video of each first try of these games so I will have footage to remind me of how bad they were.
Last edited by rickstilwell1 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rikimaru

Post by Rikimaru »

got my s2 at $15-20 years ago, crazy how much it runs now
"How dare the Flame Champion appear after we've returned to Tinto, I will speak with him, or else!!" - Lilly Pendragon S3
"That place could turn an angel into a devil." - Elza S2