Paula

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Tal1247

Paula

Post by Tal1247 »

Waht happens if i take Paula with me on nanal to steal the Elven Remedy? does she get suprised...is she happy to be home? do her siblings greet her?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Paula

Post by KFCrispy »

i am pretty sure i took Paula and she has absolutely no reaction. well maybe she says one line..
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

From what I remember she doesn't say much. However, if you don't take Paula when you are exile you won't get her last comment in the comment box.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

I took Paula with me, when I went to Na-Nal to request their help, and she didn't really say anything when I went to get the Elven Remedy...

As for her last comment being gone if you don't take her before you're exiled from Gaien, that's news to me...course I usually always take Tal and Paula on my first mission, so that they'll tag along when I'm exiled...
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Her ending is also slightly different if you take here before you're abandonned from Razril, afai remember.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Hm.. Konami should have made an extra line for her, considering that she is the only elf you can put in your party during that time.

btw, like the scenes there. Your party members show up on the screen during your imprisonment..don't ask me who I ALWAYS bring with me during those events......... ..

Plus, where are the elves at the village?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Well, you don't go into the actual village, so we don't know. Probably doing their business. What we see is just an entry way, really, and the jail. That's it. After you escape, you can see the entrance to the rest of the village, and maybe a house or two, but you can't go in.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

waaah! Not fair! >:( Another SIV flaw. They shouldve applied access to the village to expand our knowledge of the elves, as well as to add some more exposure to elves.

anyway, back to topic:

Paula is the best magician among the 4 but I never have chose her .her Wind Rune is futile. Yep, I can buy a Lightning Orb but I'd rather spend my potch for equipments and pick Kenneth and Tal.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!