Giant Tree + Seeds.

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Riou_049

Giant Tree + Seeds.

Post by Riou_049 »

Is it possible to beat this battle at level 50 Hero Viki Jeane and Kika?
I've been trying forever and i get him down really low and accidently kill the damage dealing seed and he sleep/beam combo's me and i lose because of it ><
"Every lie contains truth, and every truth contains a lie...." - Shu

"Fear is a stupid emotion." - Luca Blight

"Even if it's to save your life, there are some things you just don't do." - Viktor
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Giant Tree + Seeds.

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I would suggest using the training room to level up your characters. Also, don't forget to sharpen their weapons to the fullest and give them all good armor.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

what's their rune setup?
Riou_049

Post by Riou_049 »

Jeane and Kika with Lightning, Hero with sunbeam and punishment, and Viki with blink, all 4 have the best armor they can have, its just an HP problem when it comes to getting slept and then the white form comes and beams me and all but kika dies til the next round or two. I also have about 70 Mega Medicines and 50 Jizos

"Even if it's to save your life, there are some things you just don't do." - Viktor
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

1. when the white form appears use your Rush.
2. you can equip multiple runes so why not.... Jeane can add Flowing or Water to heal members, as well as Viki. Viki is practically useless with only a Blinking Rune... why not give her something offensive? Also, if you are willing to use a Cyclone Rune, it will make things pretty easy since you can heal and damage at the same time. your Hero can probably equip a third rune as well... but if you can't, replace the Sunbeam with something more practical. Double-Strike if you like physical attacks, or another magic rune. If you still have rune slots to spare, give your magicians the Alert Rune. after turn 4, their magic power will be boosted by 50%.
3. try optimizing Kika do deal physical damage. her Falcon Rune attack deals 3x damage, so give her something else like Double-Strike or Fury Rune and if possible, an equipment set to boost her ATK even further.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

why not try running around the staircase right before the tree and level up to like 57-59 with those guards and monsters, also try putting some thunder or rage runes on your characters, those extra dmg pts help lots...also get ride of viki, i love her, but they're better changes to use, get Ted or Snowe if you can. The soul eater or snow/hero combo attack both do more dmg that viki, and both have better Hp and def and stuff. also much sure your Rush command is fully charged and used that like in the 2 or 3rd round to restore Hp, you should be able to pull it off with those previsions..good luck
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

On my file I did it with Mitsuba, Me, Jeane and Carl...Mitsuba does 1k each hit and crits for 2k, I use punishment and i think a fire rune, Jeane has rage and cyclone and Carl hits 2-4 times per attack, so he does like 450-900 damage per attack.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Riou_049

Post by Riou_049 »

is there a way to go back from el eal? im stuck there so i cant go back at all... and i nearly beat it again and it killed me again lol

RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I don't remember fighting this boss, but I know i must have been on level 50-ish.

I think I had Lazlo, Tal (I take that man EVERYWHERE), Ted. . and I forgot

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Riou_049 wrote:is there a way to go back from el eal? im stuck there so i cant go back at all... and i nearly beat it again and it killed me again lol
No. You have passed the point of no return. As I said earlier, use the training room to your advantage. You can get all the way to lv. 99 with it.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
VinceValentine

Post by VinceValentine »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote: No. You have passed the point of no return. As I said earlier, use the training room to your advantage. You can get all the way to lv. 99 with it.
Yeah I got all the way to 99 from level 56 in about 2 hours doing that. SIV is the easiest Suikoden in the series to level up to 99, the others require endless grinding which takes way longer than 2 hours.
Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing the self is enlightenment.
Conquering others is power;
conquering the self is strength.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

VinceValentine wrote:
Chris_Lightfellow wrote: No. You have passed the point of no return. As I said earlier, use the training room to your advantage. You can get all the way to lv. 99 with it.
Yeah I got all the way to 99 from level 56 in about 2 hours doing that. SIV is the easiest Suikoden in the series to level up to 99, the others require endless grinding which takes way longer than 2 hours.

Other than leveling up to 99, because you can or its easy, doesnt take away from the fact the last boss, is easy enough, high 50s/low 60s and good armor and lv 16 weapons and tree goes down quick
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
VinceValentine

Post by VinceValentine »

Yep. Thats right, and thats because levels don't actually really matter for this game or really any Suikoden, once you get to a certain level to max out your runes that you have equipped then leveling becomes not so much as a nessesity, does it help even after that? Yes. Is it going to make or break you? No.

General rule of thumb to prioritize for this game should be:

1.) Armour

2.) Blacksmith upgrades and actually recruiting the blacksmiths so that you can get to level 16 with Golden Hammer.

3.) Runes and how powered up they are on your mage characters, which you should level a little to do so. Don't make level 99 a nessesity, only do it for fun because its not going to make much difference if you're 60 or 99 in this game, thats why the exp slows way down at 60 because its just not needed to level anymore.

4.) Prioritize your characters and seperate the melee from the mages, for example don't equip a water rune on someone that has barely any use for runes, like 3/1/0/0 or 4/2/0/0, if a character has any 0's then they are more suited for melee and melee runes because obviously they can't do much with spells and make sure the mage has 3 rune slots and melee 3 rune slots for melee suitable runes like Double beat, Fury, ect.

5.) Make sure you atleast have halfway decent runes that are useful for keeping the whole party alive (Water/Flowing should be the first thing) and not completely useless ones like in this case Sunbeam...thats pretty much a waste of a slot as theres plenty of other runes that are better and more useful.

6.) Be at a high enough level for your runes to have maxed out magic. (See 3.)

7.) Last but not least have decent enough characters, you can pick anyone you want but just make sure they have decent enough stats and make sure you get all 108 SOD.
Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing the self is enlightenment.
Conquering others is power;
conquering the self is strength.