Leveling up Reinhold

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Eggplant Wizard

Leveling up Reinhold

Post by Eggplant Wizard »

Is there any way that Reinhold can level up faster than normal? I mean, everyone else can level up like mad at his training center but him... Where does he level up? I've been running around the Obel Ruins. Is there anything better? ...without cheating or using some trick.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Leveling up Reinhold

Post by KFCrispy »

hmmm i don't know if it works here but you might want to try Reinhold alone (can only be done while sailing, right?) or Reinhold w/Hero, give him a Fortune Rune, and beat a tough enemy.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

You can put him on a convoy by himself and switch it while sailing. I'm pretty sure you can't switch around on land, but on the ship you can. I recommend trying to fight Leviathan because you'll get some good exp. and a good chunk of cash.
Deathrace King
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I think that KFCrispy's idea would be your best bet. Although I find the cave on the Deserted Island to be a better training ground. I like using short straight, dead-end areas like that cave to train in. Plus the cave has the added bonus of finding frog's skin. Frankly, the whole island is a pretty good training ground.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Eggplant Wizard

Post by Eggplant Wizard »

I tried the Deserted Island, and it's about the same as the Obel Ruins as far as experience goes. The enemies give up more potch in the Ruins, though. My game is saved just before the attack on Fort El-Eal, so I don't have the fortune rune. I think I'll just have to suck it up, and spend some time on leveling up Reinhold.
avenger

Post by avenger »

well if you have the time, you can always go to the islands up north where you treasure hunt, or the donut island, or go to the underground place where you fight a dragon. you know you go in a small house and answer a question to unlock a secret door leading to a uunderground passage. at the end of the passage is a dragon. kill it then leave and come back and kill the dragon again. and again. etc. etc.
basically the monsters in there are stong also. and you can pick up lots of goodies.