I need some help reguarding Perrault!(please read + post)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
misterkatsuhito

I need some help reguarding Perrault!(please read + post)

Post by misterkatsuhito »

I visited Nay and when i went there i didn't consider looking over a walkthrough because i forgot to talk to Perrault while i was there. Now i have a problem. When i left Nay i walked up the path and the game actually loaded the scenes where Ramada and his two underlings join. And it also loaded the scene where our leading character walks up the path and uses the rune to assist the king in a ambush after nightfall. But here's the problem. According to the strategy guide i should: Go down to the saloon and talk to Perrault, then go out side and walk down the cliff path towards the palace and i should hear a fog horn. This scene doesn't happen for me. Somebody please help me. Tell me i don't have to start the game over.
~Mister Katsuhito
Last edited by misterkatsuhito on Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: I need some help reguarding Perrault!

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

How many characters do you have recruited?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
misterkatsuhito

Re: I still need some help reguarding Perrault!(please repond)

Post by misterkatsuhito »

So far i have recruited Chiepoo, Desmond, Tov, Louise, Chadli, Ornan, Rikie, Rakgi, Lilin, Oleg, Ramada, Akaghi and Mizuki. So far i have 13. Like i said though i forgot to recruit Perrault and the game will not allow me to board the ship at this point. Perrault was supposed to have been recruited before Oleg, Ramada, Akaghi, and Mizuki. I also don't understand why the game would have allowed the cut scenes with Ramada and the nightfall ambush of ships if i was missing a member. Please tell me there is something more i can do. Otherwise i will have to start the game over.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: I need some help reguarding Perrault!(please read + post)

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Perrault is not the direct cause of your problems. You don't have enough characters recruited. You must have 17 characters recruited to advance the storyline. Since you are no longer able to use the ship to travel anymore, you will have to restart the game. Frankly, that's not a big deal since you're not that far into the game anyway.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!