Point of No Return [About this game.]

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
gradeAbra

Point of No Return [About this game.]

Post by gradeAbra »

Well i am about to start playing this game. My question is, is there much thing to do before the final dungeon? I heard that once you enter the last dungeon there is no turning back Isit true?

[Specific titles are the way to go! -p]
Grade"A"Brassiere
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Point of No Return [About this game.]

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I like to make complete armor sets to get the bonuses for my characters, which you need to be able to travel to do. That's really the only thing you'll need to do, unless you want to go treasure hunting and get a complete game. By which I mean, all the treasure chests/maps, all the furniture items, place ornaments on all available places, things like that. The point of no return is just after the scene where Ramada's bird returns with that map and mourns Ramada's "death". After that cut scene, DO NOT GO INTO THE WAR ROOM! If you go into the war room, you will trigger the final battle against El-Eal and you will not be able to sail/teleport anywhere.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
gradeAbra

Re: Point of No Return [About this game.]

Post by gradeAbra »

So does that mean once i enter the final dungeon, i can't reture to the world map anymore?

Thanks
Grade"A"Brassiere