Ugetsu (Game Faqs)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Templeton
Banned User

Ugetsu (Game Faqs)

Post by Templeton »

Ugetsu

enricomarini
ive tried like a million times to get him,ive increased the luck on chiepoo,mitsuba,reinbach,and lazlo alot and he still won't show up at all......any advice

Felicitycat
I saw on some post somewhere that Ugetsu shows up randomly. I don't know for sure, because I always recruit him at the same time every time I play through the game. (Yes, I've played through the game multiple times.)

When I first gain control of the Ship HQ, after I flee Obel and when Kika invites me to the Pirates' Nest, I sail up to Nay and Na-Nal to do some recruiting. This is when I go after Ugetsu. He's always there! It's also a good time to recruit Viki, a serious contender for MVP. Also available are Manu, Jeane, Shiramine (if you recruited Ugetsu), Lilan (if you recruit Shiramine), Bang, and Bartholomew (if you didn't get him before). You can also sail up to Mordo and recruit Nataly, Kate, and Izak.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself, but you get the idea. Try recruiting him at that time. It's always worked for me.

enricomarini
thx,i appreciate it

enricomarinioh wait im at the end,all i have to do is talk to elenor and then i have to attack el-eal and i cant get him

chris_wu1982I had to get rita, before i can get ugetsu,

rita is got at na-nal i think i cant remember, but she is at the Inn and you need to beat her at her mini game before you can recruit her.

She is located in the same town as Jeane (rune master)