A suggestion to reviewers and people complaing about graphic

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Templeton
Banned User

A suggestion to reviewers and people complaing about graphic

Post by Templeton »

xlorthosx
message detail Get some good component cables, an lcd(preferably Samsung) and then start the game in Progressive mode.......

Problems solved

Gorre5
message detail The people complaining about graphics should not play the suikoden games.

Bishop_Sasarai
message detail Gorre5 wrote:
The people complaining about graphics should not play the suikoden games.

Agreed. They should go play Halo or some other overrated game.

Gorre5
message detail though I think the people complaining are trolls......

rpg_fanatic_004message detail Try having an Aquos LCD HDTV, a ps3, with an HDMI input cable. The graphics are better, the game still sucks.

And bite your tongue. Halo is not an overrated game at all. Short of Suikoden, no other game gets more play time from me. Halo gets played more often even, but Suikoden takes longer to play a run through so it gets more game time.

Bishop_Sasarai
message detail Well, to each his own.

DarthMordechai
message detail This topic reeks of people feeling superior since they play a game series that isn't mainstream

Just because it's not as popular as Halo doesn't make Suikoden underrated or Halo overrated

rpg_fanatic_004
message detail Exactly. Halo is a great game. Suikoden is a great game. I don't know why you even threw Halo into the mix here.

Bishop_Sasarai
message detail I don't think I'm superior at all. I play Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Mario, Zelda- all mainstream. So shut your damn mouth. I only used Halo because I can't stand it.

DarthMordechai
message detail I only used Halo because I can't stand it.

Just because you don't like Halo doesn't mean it's a bad game

Bishop_Sasarai
message detail Okay.

Yuine1000
message detail Hey guys how do i get the 2nd cutsecne in nest of pirates so i can fight snowe? just wondering cause been trying to find for few hours or more now ty if you can help

Yuine1000
message detail also one more thing how do i use the treasure maps i havent tryed them yet is that why im not getting scene to fight snowe?

blazefeeler
message detail Sail out of the Pirates Nest, then back in. You should get the cutscene then.

No, the Treasure Maps have nothing to do with this part of the story.

Yuine1000
message detail kk cause i did that before not working must need to do it the right way or somethin ill try again