Potch tricks?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Lazureus

Potch tricks?

Post by Lazureus »

Any way to make good enough potch to upgrade about 8 characters' weapons to 12 when I have just named my ship and army?

I get like 3k per battle against monsters that take awhile to take down unless I use runes and when I do that, I have to constantly go back to the ship and rest.. is there a trick at this point in the game to help me quicken the potch-making for this?
VinceValentine

Post by VinceValentine »

Just get some Prosperity runes and equip them on people and run out and fight a bunch of random battles, in IV the random battles seem to be non stop so that'd be no problem.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Trading is also a good option, due to IV's very minimal replenishment delay between selling and buying. Between the 5 trading posts available to you in the game 150k per round of maximum profits is average.
Lazureus

Post by Lazureus »

Ah, gotta find them prosperity runes then. At the point in the game I'm at, I only have access to 3 trading posts (Mordo, Na-Nai, Nay) unless there's a trading post I don't know about that isn't in Obel/Middleport/Razril. :o Currently I'm not making a whole lot between those 3 though.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Middleport and Obel have the remaining two trading posts.
Lino84

Post by Lino84 »

Try net fishing in Illua, you can pull up a lot of great anteques for 5000 to 700000 potch, a piece you can also find snowe's pirate garb at the same time.
#1 Paper Clips Trombones n 1 Sujetapapeles No. 1