NEW Game+ Question

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Stauf

NEW Game+ Question

Post by Stauf »

I've read that you can start the game with a new character, but I've yet to find out how, I went through the intro battle stage on the ship.

Who is the girl that is in the loading screen after you beat the game once that is being followed by three cats.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Jeane is the one being followed by the cats, and no, there's no new characters. You're confusing IV and Tactics. Tactics has a new character available in New Game+
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
Stauf

Post by Stauf »

Thanks, much appreciated. Now I don't have to worry about that. I'll look at the other menus on how to get Jeane if I haven't already and her 2-D sprite is throwing me off.

*Edit* - Ok yes, I have gotten her, but I wonder why that didn't come up until after I beat the game once...
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

It shows up after you recruit her in first play through, it picks randomly from characters you've recruited. I see Jeane all the time, Snowe too.
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"