donut island, am i doing something wrong???

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
crystalmind

donut island, am i doing something wrong???

Post by crystalmind »

ive read all the forums, looked at all the maps, yet i cannot enter donut island, i have all the characters so far (just left na nal island) and ive come at the small donut shaped island from all directions, up to 4 hours trying to enter it, directly south of na nal and slight nortest of obel, furthest island away from donut, someone said enter it from the south, i spent 2 hours doing that, what am i doing wrong????
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

First of all, there is no need to send email to all of the admins for this question.

Second of all, your problem seems to be because you haven't got the message in the bottle thingy. You need that bottle to access Donut Island.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Iris

Post by Iris »

You need to have gone to Nay Island (human side) after the villagers have found Pam and Kevin. Walk around the shore and keep pressing X. After a while you'll come across a message in a bottle, and it'll say to go to Donut Island. Enter from the south side of the island, and you should be fine.
gildedtalon

Re:

Post by gildedtalon »

I was wrong haha ignore me
Last edited by gildedtalon on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: donut island, am i doing something wrong???

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Whether you're wrong or not is irrelevant when the question was asked four years ago and the username no longer exists making the answer pointless.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.