Recruiting Snowe

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
kharaa

Post by kharaa »

not sure if you own a codebreaker, but if you do.. like a 9.3 or something, upload your gamesave.. see if one of us can figure out why.
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Well I recruited Snowe like I discribed before. I was SAILING to Mordo, then I talked to the man in front of the BATH there where you recruited the Lo clan. He tells you then about a drifting man. And that must be done before the last offensive against Kooluk...

So this ist really odd.. I cannot make a picture of your situation there... Well do NOT teleport to Mordo. Just sail there. Maybe this is the mistake you did.

Good luck lad, maybe you can recruit Snowe now.
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
Luca

Post by Luca »

Yeah that did the trick pokerface!!
Thank you!! now i can finally complete this game and get on to tactics!!!! WOOOOOOOOoooooHooooooooooo!!! :D :D

Thanks for all your advise and help offered yall, i appreciate that! :P
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

HA! I knew there was sumthin odd in that Snowe affair ^^ Teleporting to Mordo won't let the man there talk ^^ Well then, how's the true friendship attack? Devastating, isn't it? :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
Luca

Post by Luca »

Yeah i have snowe with the Ogre set, 3 power rings and a warrior rune. The combo did around 3k of damage!! :P

Any advice to maximise it? because i'm thinking of replacing the Ogre set with the Goblin and replace warrior rune with Fury instead. 8)
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I think you'd be better off with the Ogre Set. It gives +48 STR too. Just stick a Double-strike on Snowe.
jonathanreysarra

Re: Recruiting Snowe

Post by jonathanreysarra »

pls tell me....how?... in my game, at our first meeting as enemies i havnt got any option to let snowe join us or execute him..it automatically got him on the ocean with a small boat,.. althought when d tym he's gone piracy, i had let him join my crew but still he insist. now ive collected 107 stars.. and not even made it to d war room or the deck wd ramada's bird scene(i also tried going in the deck wd d scene on my other save file) STILL, nothing in MORDO..the guy there jst keep on giving me those stupid trade tips.. not a hint of snowe's whereabouts.. pls anyone please i beg your help.. i cant continue d game wdout its best ending... its a very waste of tym..

also is it related wd the confession room?
SoraYaoi

Post by SoraYaoi »

Hello!

So here is my problem:
-Have all 107 Stars
-Got the scene with Ramadas Bird
-Went into the war room
-I can make the Special force for Attack El-Eal.

But I can still go, sail and teleport everywhere. I went to this foorgiveness room to raise my forgiveness level (forgave about 20 people), sailed to Mordo (not teleported), but this guy on Mordo doesn't talk to me at all.

Did I allready go to far? Because the walkthrough I used just said that I cant Recruit Snowe AFTER I went to actually attack El-Eal. I am so damn frustrated I cried. :'(
I have that game for 8 years now and left it laying around everytime I screwed up getting all stars.....
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I think if you viewed the scene before attacking El-Eal then you will miss Snowe forever. Hope you have a save before that, so you can go back.
SoraYaoi

Post by SoraYaoi »

Sadly I do not have another save file so I screwed myself over again T_T
It got really more and more difficult to gather all characters in the games. It sure was way easier in the first two~