Pecola. -_-;

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
SunshineJay

Pecola. -_-;

Post by SunshineJay »

Retarded I know. But I have 106 chars (First time round too. ;D) One is Snowe, one is Pecola. I've checked star FAQs, Walkthroughs, Pecola SHOULD be in the house Warlock was in right? She's not. o-o; I can't find her anywhere, help?
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Did you get the interior design book? One of the women in the group in front of the inn has it.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

Even after you get the book, you have to SAIL into Middleport to get her to appear...NO TELEPORTING.
Fundertaker
Location: DeathValley, Underworld (The World where Deadmans come)

Post by Fundertaker »

You can teleport. I never sailed to Middleport after you got them in your "alliance", always teleported, and always got the 108.
Riou's Reincarnation

Post by Riou's Reincarnation »

You have to go there and check, if she isn't there, leave for a while and come back.
She was the hardest character for me to get. :wink:
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I had trouble getting her to appear, too, but she was their instantly as soon as I'd recruited Charlemaigne. It took me fuggin' ages to realise that you had to sail in and out of Middleport to get him. I blame Viki and her convenient methods!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Hello Sunshine Jay. There's a search feature in the top left corner of the screen. If you search something like Pecola you'd find lots of information on her already posted, that'd save you some trouble.

I found a few other topics about Pecola to help you out using that feature:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3377

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3696

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2238
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

I'm pretty sure you have to sail back into Middleport to recruit Charlemangne and teleportation will not do.

just head out after teleportation, 180 the ship and head back in.

Can't 180 the ship when you have the other 2 ships cause you're flanked.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Couldn't you use the map to 180 when you've got the other ships flanking you?
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Couldn't you use the map to 180 when you've got the other ships flanking you?
No, because the other ships block you from turning. You have to go in a big circle to turn around.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Lionel

Post by Lionel »

Hmm...Well,i went through quite a hell lot of trouble just to get her...i asked my friend to check the guides and he told me that she was in warlock's house(which i thought was the underground laboratory)and i kept on fighting the Land Dragon...He told me to sail back to Middleport..And so i did...i found her near the hole(which is in the middle) in warlock's house...u'll need to turn ur viewpoint cause i couldn't see her when i entered the house and when i went back up from the underground laboratory after exploring the whole place and fighting the Land Dragon...i saw her near the hole just right there...
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
Jowy Atreides wrote:Couldn't you use the map to 180 when you've got the other ships flanking you?
No, because the other ships block you from turning. You have to go in a big circle to turn around.
I'm pretty sure you can. Just press O to bring up the map, and click behind the triangle representing your ship. Hey presto, you're turned around. I could be wrong, though, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

You're right actually.
I hope everything is going delicious.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah i found using the map to redirect the ship for large turns or rotating without moving is the most efficient way of nagivating, and it avoids the 5 extra minutes worth of fights when you turn that way...
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

okay i have to agree with them also. You can use the map to direct your ship in any direction also without moving. Battles are important if you need money especially for smithing jobs on the swords, not saying you should waste time doing it. The random battle rate in this game is ridiculously high. That's why the R1 button becomes more important.
Strategy is the key to victory!