Eugene?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
True Wind Bearer

Eugene?

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I've just liberated Na-Nal and have recruited around 70 characters, including Ted, and when I go to the Inn in Na-Nal, he isn't there...help...are there any requirements I missed?
Edit:Argh, I'm such an idiot, I just went back there after Nay and he joined me...der...please, Admins or Mods, someone delete this topic... :oops:
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Eugene is an awesome defensive character.
Yubers-Apprentice

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

I got him around the same time I got Axel and Selma so just keep reentering until him and his mother appear right in front of the hotel.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
Akamaruu

Aargh...

Post by Akamaruu »

Aargh... I really wanted to use Eugene in my main party, it would be poetic justice for him to become really strong, but I couldn't because of his stupid firefly rune...

Oh well... for defensive, Keneth is in my main party and Trishtan is in my secondary, so I'm happy. :D
Hm. Yes.
avenger

Re: Eugene?

Post by avenger »

i always recruit him but i hardly use him. there are sooo many magic users better then him like
Viki beautifull
Jeane deadly sexy and powerfull
Ted the best mage , plus he has come along way since suikoden 1. yes this game is before suikoden 1 but what i mean is he is much better here then in the original.
Maxine she is hot in red and a fighter mage. very good with fire..