Recruiting Ugetsu (depends on Rita? Pecola dep on Warlock?)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
SteVo

Recruiting Ugetsu (depends on Rita? Pecola dep on Warlock?)

Post by SteVo »

Hi everyone Im new to this website.

I decided to ask for help after sorta getting stuck on my recruitation.

I learned where to recruit Ugetsu (Na-Nal) after I went after Snowe to razril and also Kika and the gang. I read in a faq that I could have recuited Ugetsu before all this. The faq and the 108 stars list on this website said that he will appear randomly. After trying many times he still doesnt show up. So I was wondering if Im too late to recruit Ugetsu? (thus also shiramine and lilan...)
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Well, I think he is supposed to appear near the Trading Center at Na-Nal at random (This is at the Harbor of course). I never had much trouble finding him since he always appeared to me. First time I played the game I found him when I went to recuit Selma and he always appear when I enter Na-Nal. Just keep trying.
Hmm...
Fiery Wind

Post by Fiery Wind »

You have to have Rita first.
Mad_Lucied99

Post by Mad_Lucied99 »

You must recruit Rita first and later on the game Ugetsu will apper near the Trading post.
Beat suiko I, II, IV, and V......
SteVo

Post by SteVo »

That explain it. Oh well I guess ill have to hear her annoying voice some more as I try to beat that damn mini game.

Thanks, my questions been answered.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Why the heck to you have to have Rita to be able to get him?
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

It would explain why I always get him when I'm leaving Na-Nal the first time though I have to agree that I don't see the relation between Getting Rita and Ugetsu. It's not like Rita knew him or anything.
Hmm...
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

There must be a time window to recruit Ugetsu--or the game is trying to piss me off. I swear to GOD I left Na'Nal and came back 100 times! (I counted. Pathetic, yes I know this.)I beat the game today (I was missing 7 SoD) so I'm going to attempt to recruit him on a separate game file..IF I can't recruit him SO HELP ME GOD....
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

It's easy... Just enter Na-Nal, go beat Rita, talk to her again and make her join you, and then WALK out of town. Do not teleport. You'll see him standing on the docks close to the steps down the dock.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

I thought you could recruit him the first time you visited Na-Nal but I was wrong. You need to have your Ship Headquarters as well. I don't know what I was thinking.
Hmm...
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

Hehe, I had to recruit Eleanor first, but thats all.

Didnt know about Rita, but I always got her when I was in Obel cause shes one of my "four" everytime I play!
Eao

Post by Eao »

I saw somone talking about the illogical chain of recrutment. You need Rita for Ugatsu, that person for somone else, them for a mermaid. Then Warlock for Pecola.

i agree it makes no sence. the only thing I can think of is some programer messd up and made one a dependent event trigger for the rest. this explanes why I'm I'm short on stars. Ritapon is the new hell. well yeh......oh well.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

Rita - Ugatsu doesn't make much sense, but the others do...

If you haven't recruited them yet, I won't spoil it for you, but trust me; the other fisherman and the mermaid being tied to Ugetsu do make sense.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Yeah. The Ugetsu -Shiramine- Mermaid link makes sense. Even Warlock-Pecola makes sense. Now that Rita-Ugetsu one. who the heck came up with it?
Hmm...
Eao

Post by Eao »

so I need to Net the other Mermaid huh? i was wondering when I can fish one. where do I fish her? its almost to late now though. always open for the second time around with new game +.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose