Recruiting Ugetsu (depends on Rita? Pecola dep on Warlock?)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

You can catch her whenever you want. Just go to Nay, set out to sea, toss out a net, and then start sailing east, then back again. Take up the part of sea between the two islands for about ten to fifteen minutes, and then go talk to Shiramine again.
SpikeSyd

Post by SpikeSyd »

Recruit Rita... it's that easy? Well, I feel like I've wasted five freakin' hours of my life, blinking in and out of Na-Nal. :cry:
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: About Ugetsu

Post by KFCrispy »

DarthMordechai at gamefaqs insists you don't have to recruit Rita. i can't verify in my current playthrough (already had her recruited in the saves i picked up), but Ugetsu won't be available until you've launched your HQ into sea. i would also recommend sailing into harbor and also entering the beach from the town entrance.

as for "Warlock for Pecola", perhaps Pecola will become available once you have created that hole... has anyone ever tried leaving immediately after falling through the house then sailing back into Middleport? yeah, you have to actually sail into Middleport for Pecola to appear; i'm not sure if *recruiting* Warlock is actually necessary.. i may be able to test this soon.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Recruiting Ugetsu (depends on Rita? Pecola dep on Warlock?)

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I'm pretty sure that for Pecola you just have to make the hole appear and that's it, which can be done without recruiting Warlock. As for the Rita/Ugetsu thing, I don't think I have ever tried to recruit Ugetsu before Rita so I can't really say either way.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!