Confession room

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Sagiri

Re: Confession room

Post by Sagiri »

I always made sure to punish Setsu. He's too damn mean and I love any opportunity to get back at him.
As for the mermaids, I don't like to take risks with them in case she got a block on her head or something.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Is the order of the confession box random or does it go in star order/something like that? I've been trying to get Snowe's but it's taking me too long :/
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

It's random.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Snowe's is boring. It's not like he knows youre in there, so he should show some remorse. He doesnt even apologize to Lazlo. He doesnt see how hard he made Lazlos life be. As if the guy didnt have enough stuff to worry about, dying and all.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Sagiri wrote:Snowe's is boring. It's not like he knows youre in there, so he should show some remorse. He doesnt even apologize to Lazlo. He doesnt see how hard he made Lazlos life be. As if the guy didnt have enough stuff to worry about, dying and all.
Yeah I finally got his, I wish the game would have shown a deeper conversation between him and... well, the knights I guess, since Lazlo didn't talk. There just needed to be SOMETHING between them after his recruitment. Sadly, even in Tactics when Lazlo can talk, his apology is half-assed. "I wronged you, didn't I?" (Or something like that), was the "didn't I?" really necessary? As if he wasn't sure that he wrong him, lol. I was also disappointed to find no rest scenes between the two of them in Tactics... sigh, lazy script writers.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Wait I was WRONG!
I got Snowe to talk to Lazlo in tactics and he apologized.
My mistake, sorry.

But I still don't like him.