Confession room

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Star of destiny

Confession room

Post by Star of destiny »

hi. how do you use the confession room. when i go there he says you shoudl come alone next time. when i go alone he says the same things. ive also taken all of the people off the reserve parties. does anyone know what to do?
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Fiery Wind

Post by Fiery Wind »

Make sure you are also removing the person in your support slot. It took me about three tries before I figured that one out.
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

I didn't have the patience to sit through everybody's confessions, so I just have to ask -

Did Ted and/or Snowe ever Confess? Nosy minds wanna know.
<tba>
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

Yea Ted did.
+Ted+
- That's none of my concern... nor is it yours...
- Well... he's doing quite all right, isn't he?
- Nothing in particular... as long as no one bothers me, I'm fine.
-gamefaqs.com

Snowe wasnt on the list.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

snowe did confess..though i can't remember what is said..i went through all the confession..the only characters i didn't see was..eleanor..the hero..and well of course the old man keen..
Aeris Blight

Post by Aeris Blight »

how many times did you guys choose the " Don't forgive " Option? I guess I suck at being a judge, because I can't bring myself for not forgiving the characters. they are all so nice to my hero ^_^"
Belle

Post by Belle »

I chose 'Don't forgive' until my people started getting hit by bricks.. O_o I started feeling bad then (unless somebody like Brec or Mitsuba showed up).
Eao

Post by Eao »

Its hard to punish them when they act so cute and stupid. It was Mau or somone who I punished, when asked about "me", he said "hee hee hee", or something like it. I thought of him as a psyco perv, so i dropd a box on him. Plus some other rude and stupid people who didn't answer the questions. I wonder what falls on Snowe if you don't forgive him, that and how many people wish it were somthing horrible.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Yubers-Apprentice

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

He gets his head cut off.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I must admit I punished Jeane. She was being too evasive with the questions! I'm getting tired of all the "detectives" not getting anything off her, so she got a knock on the head.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Who was the one who kept quiet? Was that Jeane? I didn't recognize her shadow.

Oh, and Snowe did confess. I forgot what he said though... haven't played Suikoden IV in a long time.
Reinbach_III

Post by Reinbach_III »

highwind44029 wrote:Who was the one who kept quiet? Was that Jeane? I didn't recognize her shadow.
That was Kate
"Me, sir? I'm just a poor jujube vendor, with hungry kids waiting at home..." Scholtenheim Reinbach III
Belle

Post by Belle »

highwind44029 wrote:Who was the one who kept quiet? Was that Jeane? I didn't recognize her shadow.
Nope. You'd definitely remember if you got Jeane in the confessional. Not only would you recognize her by her shadow, but she laughs a lot.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Reinbach_III wrote:
That was Kate
They said it's Kate in the guide, but I'm 90% sure that wasn't Kate. I don't quite remember what Kate said, but she didn't respond with "..." everytime.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

If you drop a box on their head, does your "relationship" with them go down? Or is it 100% humour? :P
Last edited by True Wind Bearer on Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.