Confession room

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's only for humor.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

True Wind Bearer wrote:If you drop a box on their head, does your "elationship" with them go down? Or is it 100% humour? :P
I don't see why it would, only two people know that you're behind the screen. Keen, himself, of course as well as Deborah.
Eao

Post by Eao »

Yubers-Apprentice wrote:He gets his head cut off.
even in the confession room? thats harsh.
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Blue Thunder

Post by Blue Thunder »

No, Snowe doesn't get his head chopped off. But I wish I could chop his head off...his confession is pointless. he doesn't say anything important at all, only that he's grateful or something.

As for the other question, no, it is not Kate. Kate mentions something about how the hero should not trust people so easily, so it cannot be her. So who is this mystery woman with hair like Kate's? I believe it is one of the mermaids, the brown-haired one with the ponytail. I cannot confirm though, as her identity is also a mystery to me. But since mermaids hate humans, and the other mermaids are only there for Lilin, a mermaid is the best bet IMO since this mystery figure says absolutely nothing.

Also, sometimes Keen will ask a question with different words, or ask a different question than he normally does:

With Rita's second question, Keen doesn't ask of her opinion of the Hero (since she blabs about him in the first question), but instead asks her to tell a little about herself. Rita reveals a few likes she has.

With Rakgi, after Rakgi answers the second question about his opinion of the Hero, Keen says "Hmmm, I see..." before asking the next question. I'm not sure why. It seems random, really.

With Yu, Nao, and Shiramine he rewords his first question. Instead of asking if anyone was "causing problems" Keen asks if anyone "poses a threat" to anyone else on the ship. Not sure why he changes his wording...since he's basically asking the same question.

And maybe I missed it from being too sleepy, but I think he skipped the first question with Katarina. I'm probably wrong. Can anyone confirm?

I still have more confessions to see (about 15 or so). I've been taking notes. I'll update with anything else I find.
~Blue Thunder~
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Question, what happens when you go through your whole SoD list? Do you repeat them? Or is it just that you can;t use the Confession Room anymore?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Blue Thunder wrote:As for the other question, no, it is not Kate. Kate mentions something about how the hero should not trust people so easily, so it cannot be her. So who is this mystery woman with hair like Kate's? I believe it is one of the mermaids, the brown-haired one with the ponytail. I cannot confirm though, as her identity is also a mystery to me. But since mermaids hate humans, and the other mermaids are only there for Lilin, a mermaid is the best bet IMO since this mystery figure says absolutely nothing.
I knew it wasn't Kate. I know because I think I remember her saying something about either Akaghi or Mizuki, and she's not bald so it couldn't be Ramada. Now I'm not sure if it's ope of the mermaids, but if it was, it would probably be Liloon, the last mermaid which you recruit at Iluya Island. She seemed to be the coldest to me.
Blue Thunder wrote:And maybe I missed it from being too sleepy, but I think he skipped the first question with Katarina. I'm probably wrong. Can anyone confirm?
Yep, Katarina doesn't get asked the first question. I thought that was pretty weird maybe a bug in my game, but it turns out I'm not the only one.
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

Jewels question number two in here is something special too, she lays out about who is causing troubles, "Elenor, she stares bad at me, Lino he looks scary, yap yap yap" And Keen Stops her.
Gary also, he answers so bold or something that Keen studders... I was also scared firsttime i saw Gary in the face!

And ive also gotten my list to rerun, even without hearing them all out Confused
Anyone else gotten this?

EDIT: I am getting sick of consolidating your posts; in future use the edit button or action will be taken.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

highwind44029 wrote:Who was the one who kept quiet? Was that Jeane? I didn't recognize her shadow.
How did you not recognize her shadow? :shock:

LOL

But, seriously, I didn't get everyone, and I got some reruns. And I have a mean streak, so there was a LOT of water, and blocks and such.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Personally I really, REALLY hate the confession room.They're always nice and always say "O they're all good people"grr.
There isn't a single quassi-evil character(like Pesmerga or Landis).
Its like they want to make a substitute of the Detective and they failed,misserably.
But then again ... Ted RULEZ!!!
tactless

Post by tactless »

1- the mysteryous perosn that says "..." is not kate, I think it was Mizuki.

2-The characters are random,right? because I confessed the same charas twice, yet haven´t listened to AALLL 108.

But.you know....the first time I confessed Sigurd I forgived him( I could I punish HIM??<3 ) and the keen said "ther wasn´t anybody coming today"
anybody knows why? I don´t really thinks it has to do with that.
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I only got that message after I had gotten everybody in the course of making my FAQ. And I got Kate and Mizuki right. Kate always stands with her hands on her hips and Mizuki, if I remember right, has her arms straight down.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Felicitycat

Re: Confession room

Post by Felicitycat »

As for the person who says nothing in the Confession Room, the source/site I have says it's Mizuki. (we're not supposed to post websites and links here, right?) It would make sense, given that she also does not leave any letters in the Comment Box.

The same source has skipped over Katarina's first question. I have yet to see it in the game.

And for anyone who wants to see, here is Snowe's confession: He wouldn't really get his head chopped off I don't think. If Snowe and Lazlo were so close growing up, how could Lazlo do that?

+ I can't tell you that.

+ It seems like he's working hard.
I take joy in seeing him strive towards success.

+ I am grateful . . . just to be alive and here right now . . .

I laughed when he walked in, because he was wearing his nostalgic armor, and it was easy to tell it was him because of his silhouette. Other questions came up before too, like why can't we dump water on the mermaids to forgive them?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Actually, I'm pretty sure that I had water dumped on a mermaid once. She liked it. I could be wrong about that though. It was a long time ago.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Felicitycat

Post by Felicitycat »

I suppose it could happen, as the "punishments" given to the characters could be random, between the bucket, the log, (is there a log, or something else that gets dumped?), and the water.

I wonder what the mermaid would say, if they were being "punished," but it was water dumped on them?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
tactless

Post by tactless »

I dunno,but once I forgived a mermaid and she said something like "that´s all? I came here for the water"
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo