Where does this door lead to? *Possible Spoiler*

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Joveeno

Where does this door lead to? *Possible Spoiler*

Post by Joveeno »

Hi! I'm just wondering, as you know, there's a door across the Louise's tavern in 1F that cannot be opened. Is it just me or you guys have the same problem?

Oh, one more thing, who is the man who were locked up in a house in Kingdom of Obel? When Lino En Kuldes ordered me to evacuate the citizens I can't find him again.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

The character locked up is a man looking for a doctor in the very same town. I won't give away any more information, but he is a recruitable character that you can get after you liberate Obel later. He can be found in the town walking around claiming that he is going to die. You have to bring a certain doc as a support character to recruit him.

As for the huge door, you cannot enter it. So, every game has that same issue. No one knows what's behind it either.
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

Thanx, I played it the 2nd time and was too lazy to look for my previous play. So that's the annoying guy who insist to take a medicine from Yu.....
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

That is exactly correct. He is the obnoxious hypercondriac who believes he has a life threatening illness. I believe his name is Travis.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's Trishtan, not Travis.

Travis is the guy in the back of the Ruins of Obel.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Ooops, got my names mixed up. Thanks Jowy Atreides!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Everybody makes mistakes. I'm no exception to this rule either. No need to apoligize and no need for thanks either. If I were to help people out here for thanks I'd being doing it for all the wrong reasons.
Holly Spirit

Post by Holly Spirit »

I was also wondering about that huge door too, which is fronting the tavern.
I thought, if you have acquired a sizeable amount of people boarding your ship, it'll already be accessible.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

My guess is that the door leads to Rune cannons. Thats probably why you cant go in the door.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Asmodeus Dark

Post by Asmodeus Dark »

actually the rune cannons are on the 5th floor at the end of the hall. I wonder if anyone has been able to get in the door by the item shop in Na-Nal that the guy scolds you about.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

The door everyone was initially talking about was the entrance to the ship when it was stationary in the Obel caves.
tactless

Re: Where does this door lead to? *Possible Spoiler*

Post by tactless »

no,it wasn´t.i re-started the game recently,and while the ship´s at obel,you enter from the door that later leads to the deck.
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
mhatter106

Post by mhatter106 »

I think Lemmy is right. This is the door across from Louise in the big open area whose celing is two floors high and has a 2nd floor balcony running its perimeter, right? Yeah, that was the door you came in via the Cave when you first discover the ship but didnt know it was a ship yet.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

mhatter106 wrote:I think Lemmy is right. Yeah, that was the door you came in via the Cave when you first discover the ship but didnt know it was a ship yet.
Wrong, tactless is right
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account