Suiko 4 Lottery

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Vhero

Suiko 4 Lottery

Post by Vhero »

This mini game is no way near as good as the suiko 3 version. It annoys me as it sometimes take 50+ attempts to get a gold ball.
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

ive gotten the gold ball twice in a row once and my total is 3 altogether
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Vhero

Post by Vhero »

my thats lucky i had it twice in about 200 draws ig to 10k one time and king pirate hat the other.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I prefer not to have to wait to actually get results. Also, with the unlimited inventory, you are not limited to only 10 tickets that clogs up your precious space.

You should turn your Lottery Ticket into a Lucky Ticket if you want a better chance at winning.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

wow dude you got 3 gold balls? what do you get after the pirate king hat/helmet? {forgot its official name but i have it}
Resk

Post by Resk »

I've gotten first 4 times. The first, you get 10,000 potch. The second is the Pirate King Crown. The third (and every first prize after that) is a diamond.

On another note, I was really lucky and got a gold ball the first time I tried the lottery in the game ;)
As the warlock said in the end, even if another age of storms buffets the world, I intend to go on living, and fighting, for you who saved me from the darkness, the one I love!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

First time: Pirate King Crown.
Every subsequent time: diamond.

There is no 10,000 potch prize.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resk

Post by Resk »

Try it and see. First time I got the gold ball, I got 10,000 potch. I remember, because I was in Obel when it happened, and I went on a shopping spree.
As the warlock said in the end, even if another age of storms buffets the world, I intend to go on living, and fighting, for you who saved me from the darkness, the one I love!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I was referring to the HQ.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resk

Post by Resk »

Nope. I got the Pirate King Crown in Nay-Kobold, a Diamond in Nay, and then another diamond once it was available on the ship.
The Black Knight

My 2 in a row happened on the ship and my third happened at middleport i got 10,000 potch
What the Futch!!!!

Resk

Post by Resk »

meh, maybe it's random lol. Or mybe it's my string of luck with games which don't seem to match everyone elses........ a conspiracy I tell you!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Then it is random.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

just want to add that my first gold ball was in HQ and it was the pirate king crown{it was also today that i got it}

maybe you can get the crown only after you get another piece of the pirate king set?
The Black Knight

if i remember correctly i think i won the gold ball before i got another part of the pirate king set but im not sure.
What the Futch!!!!