Suiko 4 Lottery

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Mad_Lucied99

Post by Mad_Lucied99 »

My first GOLD Ball is in Middleport at the very beginning........I've beat the game 4 times and on every game I get around 15-20 gold balls.....and most of the spin I make I get RED ball which is the Sunbeam Orb......
Beat suiko I, II, IV, and V......
Sazar

Post by Sazar »

Jowy Atreides wrote:The Pirate King Bracers are from the soldier that stands next to Colton when you first capture him, not the lottery.
hmm
You may be right, but Im positive that I have gotten 2 different Pirate king armors from lottery. Others here have said so as well.
Yubers-Apprentice

Re: Suiko 4 Lottery

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

Vhero wrote:This mini game is no way near as good as the suiko 3 version. It annoys me as it sometimes take 50+ attempts to get a gold ball.
I liked the new lottery alot it was cool because I got 3rd and 2nd place all the time.
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
Ennilwen

Post by Ennilwen »

I just went on a shopping spree and got 39 tickets...the majority of the colors I rolled were blue and white but I got a couple greens, a couple reds and one gold! :D

I'm still swimming in medicine though.... (-.-)
Hubert Cumberdale

Re:

Post by Hubert Cumberdale »

Resk wrote:Try it and see. First time I got the gold ball, I got 10,000 potch. I remember, because I was in Obel when it happened, and I went on a shopping spree.
I can attest to this. I got the gold ball the first time I played (from Bang in the Nay-Kobold village) and got 10,000 potch. I just got another gold ball and received the Pirate King Crown.
Wolf? I'm not a wolf, I'm Viki.
rhombus

Post by rhombus »

I know this topic is kinda old, but I thought I'd reply to it, as I'm playing through S4 right now. Not only is a 10,000 potch most certainly available, but you can get it multiple times. I've done alot of early buying, which got me lots of lottery tickets (got lucky with alot of good bargains showing up, on which I spent tons of cash and got lots of tix) and I've subsequently played the lottery around 40 times in Obel (pre-base launch). I've gotten the golden ball three times already thus far, and all three times the prize was 10,000 potch. Perhaps the pirate king hat won't show up till your base is launched?
Erk in danger!
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I've subsequently played the lottery around 40 times in Obel (pre-base launch). I've gotten the golden ball three times already thus far, and all three times the prize was 10,000 potch. Perhaps the pirate king hat won't show up till your base is launched?
The Pirate King Crown is only available from the lottery onboard the ship HQ, which cannot even be accessed until after the ship is launched. You must get a gold ball in order to win it. After the PKC is won the prize for a gold ball is a diamond. At all land-based lotteries, the prize is 10,000p.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
grumble_cakes

Post by grumble_cakes »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:The Pirate King Crown is only available from the lottery onboard the ship HQ, which cannot even be accessed until after the ship is launched. You must get a gold ball in order to win it. After the PKC is won the prize for a gold ball is a diamond. At all land-based lotteries, the prize is 10,000p.
I just got the pirate king crown from the Middleport lottery but maybe the the item only becomes available after you have the ship. First gold ball got me 10,000 at Obel early in the game.
Last edited by grumble_cakes on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Chris, it IS acquirable at town lotteries. I've done it a couple of times.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!