[FAQ] Snowe's Outfits

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Akira

Post by Akira »

If your allowed to move around after the giant tree fight then I'll get his outfits but I too will have to probaly get them in the next go.
Marshmallow

Post by Marshmallow »

On the subject of clothing, what use does the "Fancy Garb" in Lino's room have? As far as I can tell, if you take it, and choose not to put it back before retaking Obel, he addresses the citizens in his normal clothing, but does it do anything else?
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

That's about it, I assume. The guide said, 'Something humorous would happen'. Nothing humorous about it. --___--
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Arrrgghh... I have recruited Snowe. He's out from my party. I went out of the designated seas and started fishing. But all I get his SARDINES SARDINES SARDINES !@*_$!@($_$@#$
I waited for hours and nothing~!!
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Hmm, I know that his best outfits (Noble, and Pirate), are outside of the Pirate's Nest, and outside Iluya. Just go out tom the world map around these areas, and keep the boat stationary. After evry 10 minutes, go talk to Shiramine. The net should be close to full.

In any case, it took me quite a long time to get these two outfits, but got them nevertheless. Just be patient.

I wasn't patient enough to get Snowe's Knight armor though. I fished forever outside of Razril, and couldn't get the damn thing... I gave up... Hah.

His pirate uniform is the l337. :)

Too bad he keeps his hobo outfit during the scene before you go to bed for the last time... Stupid outfit... >_<
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Blue Sasarai

Post by Blue Sasarai »

snowes like a dress up doll XD lol
*what will you dress like today <3*

thanks for the info guys, ill try to find his clothes the way u said ^^
stupid guides say,sail around razril and illuya bla bla bla to get the clothes, liars >_< things full of mistakes!
"i hate you more than anything in this world.
but at the same time, you're the only one i empathize with."

-luc to sasarai
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

No one mentioned it but try to fill your party with people that have high luck stats. It should shorten the time it takes quite abit. It still takes long to find them though.
Hmm...
Sazar

Post by Sazar »

patapi wrote:Getting Snowe's outfits is as frustrating as hunting the squirrels in Suikoden II. :cry:
No my friend, nothing was worse than that....
I found all but the last one, I searched for hours upon hours to no avail

To this day I am missing 1 squirrel
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Heyz,
When you have stopped your ship at the right place, do you stay on the World Map? Or is it best to anchor?
Also, how far out do you need to go from the place, eg, how far out from Razril do you need to go?
And...where is Snowe's black costume found, the Pirate one (?) That one's the best, I think.
SoulEater

about suikosource.com

Post by SoulEater »

why doesnt suikosource update about SuikodneIV i mean i live in the netherlands and its out for quite a while!

whats with that! :?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

True Wind Bearer wrote:Heyz,
When you have stopped your ship at the right place, do you stay on the World Map? Or is it best to anchor?
Also, how far out do you need to go from the place, eg, how far out from Razril do you need to go?
And...where is Snowe's black costume found, the Pirate one (?) That one's the best, I think.
I haven't gotten the Knight outfit ever since I hate it, so I can't say. As for the pirate outfit, which I love oh so much, can be found around Iluya Island.
True Wind Bearer

Er, do you go to the North of Iluya? Or to the South? I was just at the South for ages, nothing, now I'm just changing to North...

Edit: Also, is having Oskar (Found Treasure) more effective than having, say, Noah on Support?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I just stayed outside the port of Iluya and I got it just fine. I think putting Oskar (or someone else with Found Treasure) increases the chances of getting rare items while net-fishing.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

KFCrispy wrote:they should have give some clues that you could fish his clothing. like when the Razrillians were trying to boo him away as he sailed closer, they could thrown a chest of his clothing into the water -_-
LMAO :lol: :lol:

Then we'd hear even MORE whining......

It was easier for me to stay docked in order to get Snowe's Noble and Pirate Outfits. I didn't like the armor, so that's rusting at the bottom of the ocean.

I like the Pirate Outfit better than the Noble one, but Noble was the first one I got.
True Wind Bearer

Moonbay, what do you mean when you say, stay docked?