Snowe's Armor

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Crono

Post by Crono »

Well, I think everyone will agree with me that all 3 of those costumes are better than the one he comes with, which is why I'm so angry because I can't fish up a single one! :x
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
Ritrais

Post by Ritrais »

true but the aristocrat costume isn't much better. (I hate green). I personally think the pirate costume meshes well with the heroes look better than the knight's costume, but to each his own.
Rhin

Post by Rhin »

billybunny wrote:[spoiler]Once you recruit Snowe, you can change his outfit. He's got 4, three of which you fish up. One is in the sea around Razril, one's around the Pirate's Nest, and one's around Illuya.[/spoiler]
What armors do you get where? So far i have the Snowe's Armor (the training one). So which others do I get and where? ^^
Crono

Post by Crono »

The noble outfit is found near the pirate's nest, and the pirate's outfit is found near Iluya island. I finally was able to fish them all except for the pirate outfit. You don't need to be in a particular area in the sea, just float your ship in the water while fishing and check it every 10 minutes.
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

While others seem to hate Snowe's Rag Outfit, I like it because of the colors.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Kagematsuri

Post by Kagematsuri »

Fi wrote:I personally couldn't stop laughing when I saw him in that pirate outfit. He looked like he belonged in an S&M club.
I had the exact same reaction. He looks ridiculous dressed up like that. IMO, the aristocrat is better.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

snowe looks better in his rags outfit because hes been humbled

all the other outfits hes back to being a cocky bastard

i like him when he knows whos boss
Sasarai is cute

Post by Sasarai is cute »

I didn't check my net for a LONG time, I wasn't even searching for anything in particular. But when I DID check it both the noble AND the pirate uniforms where in it. Too bad, you can only choose one item at a time from out of the net. I picked up the noble costume and left the pirate costume to the ocean. Is it gone forever now or is it possible to get it again from the place around Illuya where it apparently is supposed to be?
Or do I have to fish for it where I "threw it away"?
Those who fear dying deserves death.
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

i thought that once you cast the net..everything you pull up will be yours..it's never choose which one you like..
Sasarai is cute

Post by Sasarai is cute »

You are so right Kenobi. Thanks, I checked and everything is as it should be.
Knowing this, the net-fishing feature suddenly became much more useful.
Those who fear dying deserves death.
sereith

Post by sereith »

I didn't know you can change his clothes, does it happen in only new game+?
Can't say I like Snowe much but I'm curious, How does he looks like? Does anybody have pics?
Viper

Post by Viper »

he can change his clothes by talking to him. the look were just as he was when he was incharge of a fleet and as a pirate or even as a trainee. IMO, snowe's character face looks best in his pirate suit but the costume looks slightly gay but matches well with the hero. his face look not too bad in his rags but man i hate men showing their bellies haha.
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

i like the knight suit personally.
Kakeru

Post by Kakeru »

Doesn't he have a normal outfit... in his rag outfit he looks like he would go beggin for money in the city, in noble outfit he looks like a spoiled, selfcentred, snobish brat (that he is) but I dislike this kind outfits, knight outfit suits him like flames goes with ice and those tigh-skin trousers in his pirate outfit just make me laugh... I don't mind his collar thou
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

For me...

Pirate > Noble > Rags > Knight