Snowe's Armor

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

I heard from a lot of people that Snowe's pirate gear was near Illuya, but I fished up his noble gear instead. I went back to Pirate's Nest and did the trick to get the stuff about five times, still nothing. Went back to Illuya, did it again, six times mind you, and still nothing. Where the heck is the pirate gear?! Ooh! :x
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

suikodenherodrake wrote:I heard from a lot of people that Snowe's pirate gear was near Illuya, but I fished up his noble gear instead. I went back to Pirate's Nest and did the trick to get the stuff about five times, still nothing. Went back to Illuya, did it again, six times mind you, and still nothing. Where the heck is the pirate gear?! Ooh! :x
You've probably fished the noble garb from Pirates' Nest, and only checked in Iluya Island. The pirate gear is in Iluya. I'm having trouble getting the Knight outfit, but I didn't care enough to waste my time with it.
swallowtail

Post by swallowtail »

Snowe Man wrote:oh yea the shoes..sorry, its the last piece i need to complete the set!! lol..but yea is there a certain area where I should pull up..and how far away from the nest can i travel. Thanks!
Luck. Equip luck items. There is a higher chance, though not much higher.

Cast you net from Pirates' Nest and sail to Middleport. It should be there. If not, try again. =3
miss_viki

Post by miss_viki »

Hmm... Can anyone help me on how to fish up the pirate outfit? That's the one I've been trying for for days now... I usually leave the boat sitting there for half an hour right outside Iluya while I watch TV or something. XD I still haven't found it! Must you check it every 10 minutes to get a different result? I'd love to know, because I seem to be fishing up the exact same thing every time I try. :(
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Pirate outfit is outside Pirates nest-Noble outfit is by Illuya. Check every ten minutes so you're not wasting twenty more. Have Oskar in your support slot. 8)
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Menelquar

Snowe

Post by Menelquar »

I had the same problem so I went to Razril got the origional knight uniform. Then I had no problem getting the pirate uniform. So thats what I suggest. Also I found the Pirate Outfit near Illuya Island.
-Menelquar
"Failure is the key to success; Each mistake teaches us something." -Morihei Ueshiba, Founder of Aikido
miss_viki

Post by miss_viki »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Pirate outfit is outside Pirates nest-Noble outfit is by Illuya. Check every ten minutes so you're not wasting twenty more. Have Oskar in your support slot. 8)
Wait--you say Noble is by Illuya? Gamefaqs says Pirate is by Illuya... o.0 I'm confused...

But thanks for the tip on Oskar, I'll be trying that too.
XD147

Post by XD147 »

Pirate is in Illuya, and noble is in nest. Equip lucky rings to boost your chances.
Khan

Post by Khan »

Does the change affect snowe's stats?
Un_Colombiano

Post by Un_Colombiano »

OK so theres 4 clothes total? one near Razril, Illuya, Nest of Pirates and the Rags one her comes in with correct? and to "fish", i can just leave the boat standing there for a 5,10 minutes w/o touching the controller and it will still fish it?
coolfox09

Re: Snowe's Armor

Post by coolfox09 »

HOW DO YOU GET SNOWES $&%$ING CLOTHES!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x