Snowe's Armor

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Rhin

Snowe's Armor

Post by Rhin »

I found it with the Fish net and its in the Other category. Whats it for? o_o
billybunny
Elite Member

Post by billybunny »

[spoiler]Once you recruit Snowe, you can change his outfit. He's got 4, three of which you fish up. One is in the sea around Razril, one's around the Pirate's Nest, and one's around Illuya.[/spoiler]
Rhin

Post by Rhin »

ohhhh cool, thanks a bunch billy ^^
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

hey..ive been trying to find snowes armor and the pirate king vest for a long time already but nothings come up!..I been searching around the pirates nest and all i get are mackarel and sardines....any tips on being more successful with netting up the armor?
Ashtaniok

Post by Ashtaniok »

It's the Pirate King Boots that are found there. The vest is found on the fog ship.

You just need to keep trying, they'll come up eventually.
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

oh yea the shoes..sorry, its the last piece i need to complete the set!! lol..but yea is there a certain area where I should pull up..and how far away from the nest can i travel. Thanks!
jasonx11

snow

Post by jasonx11 »

Fr snowe's armor is it rare?Because ive been fishing for a while without missing in those locations.
Snowe Man

Post by Snowe Man »

blah..i hate net fishing i cant find any treasures at all.
Ritrais

Post by Ritrais »

I have a question how exactly do you change between the outfits. I have found his knight's costume but I can't figure out how to equip it, any help is appreciated.

*edit nevermind I figured it out.
jasonx11

rit

Post by jasonx11 »

ritrais,

where exactly did you find the knight armor ive been fishing for hours and i havent gotten it im outside razil now.
Rhin

Post by Rhin »

In order for him to change his outifit, you must talk to him on your ship. (PS: He can't be in your party)
Ritrais

Post by Ritrais »

Jasonx, I just went to teleported to razril then went on my ship and had shiramine cast the net then went to the main world map thing and sat there for 10-15 minute intervals and went to check the nets after that. I think I got it fairly quickly like that. I prefer Snowe's pirate costume though best. :)
suikogod

Post by suikogod »

Yea, I agree, snowe looks awesome in the pirate costume.
I am your GOD! SUIKODEN is your religion. Any questions?
Fi

Post by Fi »

I personally couldn't stop laughing when I saw him in that pirate outfit. He looked like he belonged in an S&M club.
Nihilist

Post by Nihilist »

Fi wrote:I personally couldn't stop laughing when I saw him in that pirate outfit. He looked like he belonged in an S&M club.
I agree. I like him best in his noble uniform. It suits him best because he's a spoiled, royal brat.