Rune pieces

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Rune pieces

Post by KFCrispy »

can anyone explain the weapon / rune piece system? can you attach multiple elements to your wpn? what would happen.... can you attach like 9 of each?

i can't seem to remove a rune piece either. that's not safe when you have to battle enemies that are resistant to the element... so i'd really like to be able to remove them....
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

You can atatch up to 20 rune pieces per element. However, atatching piecesfrom different elemements won't do anything. The element with the most rune pieces will be your weapon's element.

When you have 20 pieces, I think the damage you give to enemies that are weak against that element becomes x2.0, but I am not sure. Your attack will never become weaker against enemies of the same element or anything, so there is nothing to lose.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

cool, thanks
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Do they take effect when you use runes like shrike?
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Kagematsuri

Post by Kagematsuri »

Is it how the rune pieces used to work (water heals, earth ups defense, etc) or is it now just added elemental damage?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah i stuck a Water piece on Hero and i was thinking i would be able to stack them just so he could auto-heal in battles, but he just does elemental dmg.