Equipment Sets

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Somebody please tell me where the Guardian Armor is!!!!!!!! :evil:
There's no Guardian Armor. There's a Guardian Garb though. You can get it by defeating the first Angel Hairball in Iluya Island. The other one gives the Hero's Armor.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

........ I meant the guardian set....... I need it for Ted..........
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Mad_Lucied99

Post by Mad_Lucied99 »

i have Oscar but then i rarely get silk and giant crab shell from the enemies in the desserted island. When i don't have him i get more silk and giant crab shell. On my game my ratio of getting silk is 4/5 battles and that is w/o Oscar in my party....with him in my party the ratio of getting silk is 1/3 battles. So i don't know if Oscar really find items or not...........and the luck.....it doesn't seem to affect you from getting items exept when you net fish......yeah, i think the higher luck the more good items you get from net fishing.
Beat suiko I, II, IV, and V......
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:........ I meant the guardian set....... I need it for Ted..........
Very well then...

Guardian Circlet - Treasure Map #30 (Mountain Mass Island)
Guardian Garb - Iluya Island (Defeat the Angel Hairball)
Guardian Bracelet - Uh... I don't remember
Guardian Sandals - From the child at the back street of Middleport.
im_noahselby

Post by im_noahselby »

The only piece of the Pirate King Set that I am missing is the: Pirate King Gaunlet.

I played an honest game without using a strategy guide, than I read this:

After the ship battle against Colton, choose 2nd option "Please wait" & talk to a pirate standing beside Colton to get Pirate king Gauntlet.

I am now passed this point and have no way to get back to this scene. Does this mean that I can no longer complete the Pirate King Set?

Please help,
Thanks
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Just 1 chance.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
dgbbad

Post by dgbbad »

guardian bracelets are in razril when u first liberate it after watching the sunset, climb to the top of the hall and its in the chest up there, 1 time only deal though
im sitting here....playin suikoden II and posting on here....cant beat that.....
Mary_Sunderland

Post by Mary_Sunderland »

Evil one time deals! No wonder I could never find that last piece to the pirate set! :x That means I have to go through a whole other playthrough just to see Snowe's last possible death scene and get the armor. :cry:
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

The Guardian Bracelet doesn't even carry over on the New Game+.
dgbbad

Post by dgbbad »

no special set items carry over. pirate king set, guardian set, and hero set u gotta find all over again.
im sitting here....playin suikoden II and posting on here....cant beat that.....
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Heyz,
Can someone tell me where to find the Hero's Bracers (?) and Hero's Hat? Or whatever the ones are for Head and Hands?
Also, I've read in this thread about one-time-deals. I got stuffed up in that prison, now I can't get Old Book Volume 4, correct? :cry:
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Hero Helm - mouse-catching in Nay, the hardest
Hero Shield - Fort El-Eal
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

True Wind Bearer wrote:Heyz,
Can someone tell me where to find the Hero's Bracers (?) and Hero's Hat? Or whatever the ones are for Head and Hands?
Also, I've read in this thread about one-time-deals. I got stuffed up in that prison, now I can't get Old Book Volume 4, correct? :cry:

correct, you cant get the old book that was in that jail cell anymore :(

um high wind your wrong

hero helm= is in fort EL-EAL
hero shield= razril on the rooftop when its almost nightime
hero shoes=mouse catching games, hardest and slipperiest
forgot the last 1
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

And can anyone tell me where the Pirate King Set is? I know I've got 2 of them already, but I just can't be bothered to turn my PS2 right now...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

pirate king bracers are given to you by a pirate on the deck of your ship after you defeat coltons fleet

pirate king armor is in the ghost ship , as soon as you kill the guide look around for a chest

pirate king helm is won your headquarters lottery, must get gold ball

pirate king shoes are in the ocean somewhere.. and must be fished up by the net...sigh I could never find the shoes :(