Script Trigger? Acquisition of Snowe's Unique Armor Sets from Net Fishing

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Apocalypse612

Script Trigger? Acquisition of Snowe's Unique Armor Sets from Net Fishing

Post by Apocalypse612 »

Hello,

I'm inquiring about the possible acquisition of Snowe's 3 unique armor sets that are only available from net fishing, before actually recruiting Snowe, as follows:

Snowe's Noble Garb - Pirate's Nest Area
Snowe's Pirate Garb - Illuya Area
Snowe's Armor - Razril

Has anyone actually found these in the early game? I've looked for over 10 hours on each, probably. I know where they are and the method, they just aren't popping. I managed to find "Snowe's Armor", but that was the only one. I'm very early in the game, pretty much right after getting the Obel ship and before going to the Pirate's Nest. I'm trying to confirm or deny if there's a trigger where Snowe has to be in your party to be able to fish them up (at least the noble/pirate garbs).

Thanks
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: Script Trigger? Acquisition of Snowe's Unique Armor Sets from Net Fishing

Post by wataru14 »

I would think that you can't get them until you've seen Snowe wearing them for the last time. Based on where you say you are, Noble's Garb should be available fairly soon.
Apocalypse612

Post by Apocalypse612 »

Hmm, that's an interesting theory! I'll have to test it.
Apocalypse612

Post by Apocalypse612 »

For anyone who is interested in triggers related to Snowe's three outfits, I can, with about 90% certainty, confirm that Wataru14's theory is accurate. I just tested this myself. The added variable of killing him off is a guess based on research from a friend of mine, and I haven't personally tested that specific aspect of it.

1) Snowe’s Armor can be obtained at any point in the game after recruiting Shiramine, as long as you HAVE NOT KILLED SNOWE.
2) Snowe’s Noble Garb can be obtained at any point after the ship battle, Naval Battle #6 - Former Friend, where you are given a chance to execute him afterward, as long as you DO NOT kill him. You will see him wearing the Noble Garb in this cutscene.
3) Snowe's Pirate Garb can be obtained at any point after the ship battle, Naval Battle #8 - Battle Once More, where you are given a chance to execute him afterward, AS LONG AS you DO NOT kill him. You will see him wearing the Pirate Garb in this cutscene.