Possible party to 1 turn kill all in final battle

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Punkaiser

Possible party to 1 turn kill all in final battle

Post by Punkaiser »

There're a few parties could do this but will require a critical hit from Lazlo/Snowe unite. This suggestion is a about a party that will be the most obvious and quickest to reach this goal with no lucky draw needed.

Lv 99 Lazlo/Snowe/Gau: (Ogre set + power rings) + (Dbl strike+Warrior)
Lv 99 Dario : (Goblin set+power rings)+(Dbl strike+warrior+fury)

Lazlo/Snowe unite deals 6.7-7k damage to the giant tree
Dario+Gau unite deals 5-5.3k to all enemies, so the 2 plants next to giant tree should be dead after this.

Giant tree's Hp is 13k, so we are lacking 13 - 7 - 5 =1k

In order to fill this gap, strength stones are required. And better to invest on either Lazlo or Snowe than on Gau/Dario because their multipliers are higher.

let's pick Lazlo to power him up. How many stones does he need to inflict 1k more damage in unite?

Lazlo damage multiplier:
x2 from dbl strike, x1.5 from ogre set, x1.8 from lv 3 unite
=> 2*1.5*1.8= 5.4 in total.

Power value needed to inflict 1k damage= 1000/5.4= 186

Strength stone add 2 power on average=> 186/2=93 stones needed, happy farming :))

From now on i will be playing the game on emulator so it's much easier to farm, normally takes me 1 hour for 25 stones on average so in around 4 hours i'd be able to achieve this goal.(actually with save/load state i can make every stone to increase 3 power instead of 1 or 2 so things become even more simple).
Piisuke

Re: Possible party to 1 turn kill all in final battle

Post by Piisuke »

Look into Kika and add a double-strike rune. At around lvl 60 I did almost 2k damage with her Falcon Rune. So, with 2k damage at lvl 60, or close to it, at lvl 99 she'd obviously deal a whole lot more. I'd say about 3k damage, or whatever. Add Mizuki to that list with a Shrike Rune, Double-Strike and Fury and you should be able to defeat the boss in one turn.

http://youtu.be/UoejlGwXTPI

This is my video of when I beat the boss in two rounds using Kika, as well as the True Friends Attack and the Soul Eater back in the day.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Dude, i was talking about "kill all" which means not just the giant tree, but these other 2 plants too. Yes, my kika at lv 99 and i got her 3rd rune slot unlocked, she deals 4.5k damage per turn, but that's not enough to reach my goal. http://youtu.be/yHL5HXxQiVs
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

Allright, i've done with the task. Lucky it went exactly as planned
Final battle: Destroy all in one turn