Kika's Falcon

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Punkaiser

Kika's Falcon

Post by Punkaiser »

I'm playing the game on emulator this time, since the fps drops from time to time so i could notice that falcon last hit isn't equal to 1/2 normal hit but actually is at least 1x of kika, i said "at least" because it seems like a variance in a range 1x-1.2x. And this isn't one time thing, it happens all the time so i doubt it could be a simple critical hit. May be her total falcon damage is still 3x but the number of hits was 8+1 but not 10+1 as its current description showing(although the game's running slower, my eyes still can't catch her number of hits)
eldrasidar

Re: Kika's Falcon

Post by eldrasidar »

that is one of the annoying things about kika's falcon rune. It does its hits and damage too fast to be read, assuming that the damage even gets displayed on the screen, which isn't always the case. The camera angle and size of monsters often means the damage gets displayed out of frame, so you don't see it. If you really wanted to see how much damage it was doing, you would probably need to record the game being played with a camera(or if your emulating on your computer, there's some screen capture programs), and then take the footage and look at it frame by frame.