[Codes] Codebreaker: Unlock RoP Spells and Turn off Self-Dmg

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

[Codes] Codebreaker: Unlock RoP Spells and Turn off Self-Dmg

Post by suiko2fan2 »

Hey Everyone,

As you may remember a while ago, Myself and some others were able to create codes to unlock to unlock the True Rune attacks for Suikoden 1 and 2 (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11881). Anyhow, I am back with the codes to unlock the Rune of Punishment Spells and best of all turn off the self dmg and activate the forgiveness whenever you want. I started the work, but a GREAT BIG THANK YOU goes to Pyriel for helping create and finalize the codes. Enjoy!!! (P.S. Yes, We're working on the unlocking the Dawn Rune for Suikoden V as well, that one should hopefully happen in the near future as well. I'll keep you posted on progress for that thanks!)

Unlock Rune of Punishment
0053B471 0000000?

Replace ? With (each higher level includes all levels before it)
1 - Level 1 (Eternal Ordeal)
2 - Level 2 (Double Edged Swd)
3 - Level 3 (Voice of Death)
4 - Level 4 (Everlasting Mercy)

No Damage from Using Rune of Punishment
0053B479 00000001

BUGS: The Codes are sort of new, and I still haven't fully tested them in code-breaker format for every situation, but previous testing shows you should have NO problems other than just when the game's plot naturally unlocks a spell it returns the rune to its normal spell level. So you'll have to reload the code to get all 4 attacks unlocked again. You'll have to do this only 3 times maximum though. (Example, after you get the RoP, you have the 1st attack, if you use the code, and unlock all 4, you have access to the 4 spells until the exile island and fight the giant crab where you use the Rune to win per the storyline. At this point the story officially unlocks spell 2. You lose spell 3 and 4, so you'll need to fire up the gameshark again to get 3 and 4 spells back.) Other than that You should be good. Any other questions let me know!!

Also, the no dmg spell code is not effected by plot like the spell code, so activate it once and you'll have no damage the whole game.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: [Codes] Codebreaker: Unlock RoP Spells and Turn off Self

Post by KFCrispy »

no need to make a separate topic, I already linked your original discussion for unlocking the spells to the Codebreaker sticky topic, http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 30&t=12430