Getting Mitsuba and Reinhold

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Zyvorg

Getting Mitsuba and Reinhold

Post by Zyvorg »

So I just liberated the kingdom of obel and I'm running around getting the stars of destiny I missed. I had checked an FAQ when I started playing and it said that the only time sensitive characters were Ted, Snowe, Nalkul, and Champo. I made sure to get each one as soon as possible (except snowe of course since you have to get him last.) and then played through up to the liberation of obel so I could get most of them at once. Now the FAQ says to go to Na-nal and talk to a bandaged man outside of the Rune shop. I've looked all over Na-nal, got on my ship and sailed around then sail back into port, stayed in my bed on the ship, stayed in the inn on na-nal, sailed to nay and looked around before sailing back and searching the island from head to toe again, and I still can't find Mitsuba or Reinhold or anything pertaining to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since this is my second time through the game and I really don't want to have to play a third time to get all the stars of destiny.
gildedtalon

Re: Getting Mitsuba and Reinhold

Post by gildedtalon »

go to the war room first, this is probably the most asked question around here
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account