Is Black Pearl really in the game?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
gildedtalon

Is Black Pearl really in the game?

Post by gildedtalon »

I mean I've been net-fishing near Deserted Island the entire day and still couldn't find it. Anyone ever got this item before? What is it? A material? An accessory?

Does anyone know what happened to the girl who was searching for her father? After I talked to an old lady on the next screen who said, "My son. He was.....", the girl is nowhere to be seen
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
gildedtalon

Re: Is Black Pearl really in the game?

Post by gildedtalon »

Bumped, I need confirmation. Does this so-called 'Black Pearl' exist in the game? I've been searching for the past 2 days :oops:
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Yes, I'm triple posting. I can not understand why some admins would post false information leading to massive rage :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

one: there's no point in bumping when this is the only active thread in the board, it's rude.

two: I've never seen a black pearl in suikoden 4, and if you search the site and boards(which are fairly comprehensive), there isn't a single posted use for it, so chances are it was a typo, or it does exist and is a relatively unimportant item, but suspiciously rare.

three: don't get angry at us for you spending your time getting frustrated looking for a potentially non-existent item. Nobody here is trying to mislead you, but you shouldn't take everything said here as fact.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Sorry, thanks for confirmation. Black Pearl probably doesn't exist in the game. With that said, I'm done with this game.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

No one posts false information here on purpose!

There is no "Black Pearl" in this game, due to my knowledge. If you point out the page with this info, I'll remove it. The idea of this website/forum is, to assemble all possible knowledge concerning these games all together. Rather then getting angry about an error, we would appreciate any corrections posted in the website forum.

Btw, you don't have to post the same question more then once and bump it. Reasons were aldready stated here. Thanks eldrasidar.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Oh, the irony. You're the very person who posted that information which is also supported by Chris_Lightfellow on another topic

http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 87#p124687

As you can see, there are 4 areas on the list that can net you Black Pearl: Deserted Island Area, Donut Island Area, Limestone Shelf Island Area, Mountain Mass Island Area
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Well well ... this was the information we had here, so Chris obviously got that from the same source. By copying the list, I didn't check all the entrys in it. I'll fix that.

Nevertheless, please stick to the Board Rules in the future.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

gildedtalon wrote:Oh, the irony. You're the very person who posted that information which is also supported by Chris_Lightfellow on another topic

http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 87#p124687

As you can see, there are 4 areas on the list that can net you Black Pearl: Deserted Island Area, Donut Island Area, Limestone Shelf Island Area, Mountain Mass Island Area

Instead of bashing the Admins and pointing out flaws, bumping a lone thread, why don't you make your own Suikoden forum, get all the necessary stuff, all the data, all the testing.

Sure, the thing that's on the site might not be 100% accurate, but really busting their balls about it ain't nice, pal.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Hirathien wrote:Instead of bashing the Admins and pointing out flaws, bumping a lone thread, why don't you make your own Suikoden forum, get all the necessary stuff, all the data, all the testing.

Sure, the thing that's on the site might not be 100% accurate, but really busting their balls about it ain't nice, pal.
I will if I know how to do it, so you wanna help me? If not, just shut up. I've never seen you contribute anything to this forum, all you do is induce hate on every post you made no matter who it is
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Well well stop fighting <_< gildedtalon is right that there was false information in the board, and it is good that no one will ever try to search for the black pearl again. But I guess he could have been a little more board rules conform.