What is the code to activate Ornan?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Xeno426

What is the code to activate Ornan?

Post by Xeno426 »

I've been looking all over the place for some info on this, but so far have come across nothing useful, and I hope this is the correct forum for this type of question. I somehow managed to miss recruiting Ornan before boarding your ship in Obel. Now that I've just liberated it, I can't find him. I had thought there was another opportunity to recruit him after you liberated Obel, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Since I've already played for so long, I *really* don't want to completely start all over, so I was wondering if anyone knew the GameShark or CodeBreaker code to activate him.
Strange how I've found codes for activating characters in the previous three games, but not for this one.
Sagiri

Re: What is the code to activate Ornan?

Post by Sagiri »

I don't think there is one. I think you missed him. Forever.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i guess nobody's figured out any recruit codes... but try searching or posting in those coder forums, some ppl love figuring these things out.
Xeno426

Post by Xeno426 »

Doing a thorough search of the entire forums was the first thing I did before posting. :(
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i'm not talking about Suikosource. try code-breaker/action replay/gameshark types of communities. most members here cannot help you.