Who should I use to solo Cray, other than Ted?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
gildedtalon

Who should I use to solo Cray, other than Ted?

Post by gildedtalon »

Who is balanced enough? Preferably story characters, I'm too lazy to recruit other characters
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Who should I use to solo Cray, other than Ted?

Post by KFCrispy »

Kika can likely 1-shot him.
gildedtalon

Re: Who should I use to solo Cray, other than Ted?

Post by gildedtalon »

Used Sigurd lvl 99, never needs to heal. Equipped him with double-strike/water/sunbeam rune

About solo Lazlo challenge, I did solo in every battle(keep everyone else dead) till I reach the point where you need another character for Elenor. After that I kept on using Sigurd since I'm gonna need to use him, Angel Hairball is the only thing I couldn't solo in the game no matter how hard I try. Training in Reinhold's Dojo is also impossible if you're alone, that's why I just have to bring Sigurd along. About ancient crab, I brought Sigurd along too first time since I'm kinda curious whether I could gain lots of experience by beating him.

The final boss takes a long time to beat since one of the seeds almost always regens the tree's HP and whenever the seed that heals him dies, he always sleeps me. Just my luck :cry: I equipped him with 3 speed ring and Fury/Double Strike rune. The final blow is very epic since it's a critical hit. I can only solo the boss at lvl 99. Even then it's still very hard, Mega Medicine only heals 250 HP. I also bought Special Lunch to cure ailments, the boss really likes to poison my character
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account