game doesn't advance...please help.

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
endymion09

game doesn't advance...please help.

Post by endymion09 »

hello.

i am in obel now, and there is nothing left to do. i have talked to everyone and everything. recruited everyone that is available at this point to recruit. finished the ruins. sailed all over...

the game doesn't advance. online walkthroughs tell me to simply have Manu transport me to the dock, and the rest will be up to the game.
lilil should appear, and the story should advance....

but, it doesn't. she doesn't. i have played for over 10 hrs scince the scene with lilin was supposed to be triggered...

i have done all there is to do. i don't know hat has happened.

i played the game once before, and managed to trigger the scene...but that is like a year ago. and i don't remember what i did the last time.

could something have happened to the game?...i don't know. it's freaky, freaky!! and frustrating beyond words...

please help me. I'm at the point of slitting my wrists.

thank you.

- Endymion
Belcoot4

Re: game doesn't advance...please help.

Post by Belcoot4 »

I think I actually did the same thing on my last playthrough but I didnt' let it get to the point of 10 hours. Directly infront of the Kingdom of Obel should be a merchant ship you probaly sailed passed it or just right by it. As soon as you depart from Obel have the camera facing the frontier of the ocean with Obel behind you, you should see a ship just sitting in the water, sail towards it and another scene happens. If you're farther along than that then just go back to the headquarters and I have Lazlo rest in his room that usually resets things too.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Bring other characters(unconfirmed) or the two knight friends of yours. You can't trigger the scene with Lazlo alone haha :mrgreen: I spent five hours facing the same problem...........
Same thing applies when you're trying to trigger the event where Akaghi and Mizuki try to kill you, lame. Probably because there must be someone doing the talking to start the event
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =30&t=4452

Look around first. There's a topic specifically for this.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!