I Can't Board In At Donut, Desertedn Mordo Island.

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Lunchai

I Can't Board In At Donut, Desertedn Mordo Island.

Post by Lunchai »

Pls help me.. Me now almost at the end of game.. Once enter war room then will be no way to recruit anymore.. Not yet recruit taisuke, mermaid and whole Lo family..
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: I Can't Board In At Donut, Desertedn Mordo Island.

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I'm confused. Do you have a specific question? The recruitment guide on this site should help you if it's a question of how to recruit them.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

You should use Viki to teleport you there if you're having that hard of a time docking your ship. Taisuke only requires you run down the cave and back a few times, talking to him each time until he asks you to bring him his clothes. Check the guide on here, its very useful, but I think you can recruit the second Mermaid either before you get Taisuke or right after I forget whos at the end of the cave first. The Lo siblings are at Mordo island go inside the hut and take a bath and refuse to pay for it, fight them and win and then invite them to join. I forget the girls name you recruit at Donut Island but shes the treasure hunter. Go to Nay island and on the beach where the water washes up should be a glass bottle after that teleport back to Donut and recruit the girl. If you're towards the end I can't see why you haven't been to any of these places yet. My only guess why you can't land is that you probaly used too many gameshark codes or somethin.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Lunchai

Post by Lunchai »

I've got it.. Thank You!!~~