[Guide] Unite Attacks + list

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Sydonia

Post by Sydonia »

I read earlier in this thread that as a skill levels up, the appearence of it changes. Is this true? Because I didn't note such an occurance with any of the attacks I levelled up. Although I have only levelled up the Friendship one between Snowe and Hero4.
Love is such a fleeting affair. Prone to lust, we are all but mere puppets of a greater scheme.

Castle North Wind
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Sydonia wrote:I read earlier in this thread that as a skill levels up, the appearence of it changes. Is this true? Because I didn't note such an occurance with any of the attacks I levelled up. Although I have only levelled up the Friendship one between Snowe and Hero4.
I noticed there are more leaves in the Ninja Attack for one, but I didn't notice much from the other unites. The only ones I leveled up are the True Friendship, Double Sword, Ninja and Knight.
the_green_lamp

Post by the_green_lamp »

Hmmm, I think you might mean the beginning animation? Its obvious, but that might be what everyone means. Such as how there are more rings circling the characters the higher the rank. Just specualtion?
"In brightest day, In blackest night ,no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evils might, beware my power green lanterns light!"
-Oath of Hal Jordan, Champion of Oa, GL
Sydonia

Post by Sydonia »

Ah, I guess that must be it then. *shrugs*
Love is such a fleeting affair. Prone to lust, we are all but mere puppets of a greater scheme.

Castle North Wind
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

lazy to try it myself but does the 3 guards of hero4 room have a unite attack ? and i saw a comment once about a beauty attack (including helga) in the comment box.. is there truth in that ?
cathy

Post by cathy »

Helga had one unite attack that was the Physical Attack with Karl, Gretchen does combine a beauty attack with Kika and Jeane and Millay combine a Nymph Attack with Viki and Rita.
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Regarding attacks looking different as they level up, Hero/Kika's one is a pretty obvious change. The number of circles or "wisps of wind" increases as they level it up.
Jacomo

Post by Jacomo »

Can you tell me if i can see somewhere at what lvl the unite Attack is?
Or is there a way i can see a difference between lvl 2 and 3?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

There's only one four person unite, that I'm aware of. It's between the four knights (Tal, Keneth, Paula and Jewel). Since you don't have the hero in your party you can only do this as a secondary party while fighting on board your ship while at sea. Hence making it pretty useless.

Or do you mean how the attacks level up? The higher the level the more damage the attack does, but other than that it dosen't change anything in the attack I don't think. As to where the level is listed, I don't think it is shown anywhere. I think you only find out by seeing it level up and then you just have to remember.
Jacomo

Post by Jacomo »

Oppenheimer wrote: Or do you mean how the attacks level up? The higher the level the more damage the attack does, but other than that it dosen't change anything in the attack I don't think. As to where the level is listed, I don't think it is shown anywhere. I think you only find out by seeing it level up and then you just have to remember.
Yea that's what I meant. Too bad you don't see it anywhere, but thanks for the quick response
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Unite animations change as the level increases.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chocobochicken

Post by chocobochicken »

I believe another user posted that the number of glowing rings surrounding the characters during the "charge-up" animation increases with each level, and I've since confirmed this to be true. I believe a level 1 attack only has a single blue ring, the level 2 attack has a second ring (I believe it's yellow), and the level 3 attack adds a third (green or red, I can't remember).
Oppenheimer wrote:There's only one four person unite, that I'm aware of. It's between the four knights (Tal, Keneth, Paula and Jewel). Since you don't have the hero in your party you can only do this as a secondary party while fighting on board your ship while at sea. Hence making it pretty useless.
To be fair, these four make a great party for Elenor's group during the infiltration of El-Eal. The unite attack makes random encounters a breeze.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

chocobochicken wrote: To be fair, these four make a great party for Elenor's group during the infiltration of El-Eal. The unite attack makes random encounters a breeze.
That's true I never thought of that, thanks. However, levelling them up evenly when you can't have them all in your group at once before you get to El-Eal seems like a pain.
drewsterx

a mistake and a question

Post by drewsterx »

its lino and not rino
and who is mirei is it ameria or someone else
"combat violence and dis harmony in our world to understand its roots and origins all global problems start with similar origins" THE BIG VEIW.com
~Uriah~

Post by ~Uriah~ »

who is Mirei or Goh is it Maxine and Gau that ur talking about?