[Guide] Unite Attacks + list

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
drewsterx

Post by drewsterx »

Pretty girls Attack : Viki + Rita + Mirei ( lv 1 = x0.70 dmg to all )
on the first page it says this who is mirei
"combat violence and dis harmony in our world to understand its roots and origins all global problems start with similar origins" THE BIG VEIW.com
Luc

Post by Luc »

Mirei-> Millay
NChisholm

Post by NChisholm »

can you level up unites endlessly or is it only a 3 tier level systym...

Forgive me for being a dullard.... but I slept through my sirst playthrough months ago... and didn't use a party with unites....
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot- proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Unites only level up 3 times.
I hope everything is going delicious.
NChisholm

Post by NChisholm »

Thanks was wasting my time trying to build em up farther...*sigh* playing on my old save...I liked true freindship but I loath snowe................
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot- proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Guard

True Friendships Attack

Post by Guard »

czartiffac wrote:After you are able to recruit Snowe, the friendship ability is lost... I was just wondering will you be able to get the combo attack back again in some point in the game and how do you do it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! Snowe with Hero is the best combo atc taking 4000-5000 of the enemies

Hero using:Killer Rune more 3xPower Rings
Snowe using:2 double striker runes 3xPower Rings
Luca

Post by Luca »

Err....can i ask how is it possible to use paula,kenneth,tal and ...(o shoot i forgot the name) the 4 knights attack combo. I mean we only get to include 3 characters besides lazlo....? :?
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

On your ship you can set different teams to fight with for regular world map battles. THey can form one team together.
Luca

Post by Luca »

Falenan_descent wrote:On your ship you can set different teams to fight with for regular world map battles. THey can form one team together.
thats all? i only get them all in late game and theres no point fighting ship battles just to use their unite attacks because most of us use the blinking mirror and theres not much to sail for!

what the heck.....ack! :lol:
tactless

Post by tactless »

Chaos_Zero wrote: Hmm, well I guess it's just with Mizuki and Akaghi then. Must be because they've always been together, heh.
who knows....I can't prove it, but I don't remember hervey and sigurd learning their unite. one day I just felt like using unites and there it was.
but again, my memory can be playing tricks
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Unite Attacks + list

Post by KFCrispy »

i found some old data Kornholio had posted (http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2665). he was doing some analysis that complicating the situation.

basically, all of the unites multiply either the combined ATK or the resulting damage if the 2 characters did regular attacks on the same enemy. (still not too clear... description says DMG, but the math seems to say the combined ATK is actually multiplied before defense is applied)
for Pirate Attack, which starts at 1.00x dmg, the level 2 is pretty much 1.15x dmg, and level 3 is 1.30x dmg.
for Adonis, which starts at 1.2x dmg, I calculated what the dmg would be for 1.0x dmg and then divided his lvl 2 and lvl 3 results by the base 1.0x dmg... came up with 1.2x for lvl 1, around 1.35x (large variance here.. btwn 1.3x and 1.4x) for lvl 2, and 1.50x for lvl 3.

also, True Friendship Attack's lvl 1 is 1.5x dmg, and many people have claimed its max level deals 3.0x dmg.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re:

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Luca wrote:
Falenan_descent wrote:On your ship you can set different teams to fight with for regular world map battles. THey can form one team together.
thats all? i only get them all in late game and theres no point fighting ship battles just to use their unite attacks because most of us use the blinking mirror and theres not much to sail for!

what the heck.....ack! :lol:
If you wanted, you could put the 4 in your other party during the endgame at El-Eal.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Celes
Global Admin

Re: [Guide] Unite Attacks + list

Post by Celes »

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: [Guide] Unite Attacks + list

Post by Sasarai10 »

Hey what's the name of the music track that plays in Adonis and Reverse Adonis attacks?