Character Bio: Lazlo Question (spoiler)

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Ness the Mess

Character Bio: Lazlo Question (spoiler)

Post by Ness the Mess »

It seems to me that in most of the character biographies on this site are fairly blunt in their honesty and about spoilers, so I question why the last line of Lazlo's biography is so vague. It reads, "Using his true rune he was able to stop the blast but at a terrible price. His body was put in a funeral boat and cast out to sea." This obviously leads the reader to believe that Lazlo died, but having just finished Suikoden IV (10 minutes ago) I can very distinctly recall a blue mist flying across him, and a moment later him opening his eyes and standing up.

Forgive me profoundly if I am ignorant to some commonly known fact about this; I as much want to be corrected in this matter as I want to correct.
Runemaster

Re: Character Bio: Lazlo Question (spoiler)

Post by Runemaster »

Yeah, I too noticed that thing. They should have done it the way they did Ridley's profile.

"Later, he may have died during the attack on Tinto and could have been replaced by his son, Boris. However, if he survived, he continued to serve in the Unification Army and served in the newly formed Republic."

that's from Ridley.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Character Bio: Lazlo Question (spoiler)

Post by KFCrispy »

okay! i've never updated profiles before but i'll try to figure it out this weekend.....