Suikosource rank system

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Mikain Clan King

Suikosource rank system

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Is this system still in use? I looked up the FAQ part and read that there is/was a ranking system. And is there any way I can delete a topic that I have made....once I accidentally posted the same topic twice due to my computer lagging.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Suikosource rank system

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I think you're getting Suikosource confused with Suikox.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

No I don't go there, and right under your name your rank is Guide Writer...
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Guide Writers write guides. You'd have to ask one of them to see how active that community is. I never did anything back when I was one, and requested to be removed from that user group, but it seemed like a lot was going on when I had access to those forums.

Admins runs the site, and you'll probably never be one. That's not to knock you per se, it's just a fact of life.

Elite members are chosen on a case-by-case basis, but I think there's only one: Kuromimi (who was once an admin himself). I wouldn't mind being an elite member, but I think they have to approach you for that kind of stuff. I don't think the rank comes with any responsibilities either, so that's a plus in my book. They probably get access to The Lounge as well, at the very least. The relaxed rules within that "secret" forum say that you can talk about that place, although since I left quite some time ago that rule may have changed.

Mods, as written in the rules, are also chosen on a case-by-case basis. There's a topic in the Information Section that gives a few extra details.

Sages are only around when a new game comes out. You have to be fluent in Japanese at the very least, or a very good guesser.

If you want to know more abut me specifically, send me a PM. I'm sure you'll be very bored though.

This topic should be moved to the Website Forum, I think.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I suppose the website forum is a good thread for that so I'll move it.

Jowy pretty much covered everything. As for deleting your own topic, no you can't do that. You can edit it but you can't outright delete it. If you really need to draw attention to it for some reason you can always flag it with the new report system and one of the mod or admin will get around to looking at whatever it is you want them to see about that post. They will then decide if it should be deleted, locked, moved or whatever. Otherwise, just edit out whatever you didn't want to put.