Character misinformation: Lazlo

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Razakel

Character misinformation: Lazlo

Post by Razakel »

Using his true rune he was able to stop the blast but at a terrible price. His body was put in a funeral boat and cast out to sea. - KoRnholio

While this is true, isn't it also true that he was resurrected at the end scene by the Rune of Punishment, and then picked up by an unknown boat. (Which would explain why he's a hidden character in Suikoden Tactics.)

I don't know, I could be wrong. :\
Red rune

Re: Character misinformation: Lazlo

Post by Red rune »

Razakel wrote:Using his true rune he was able to stop the blast but at a terrible price. His body was put in a funeral boat and cast out to sea. - KoRnholio

While this is true, isn't it also true that he was resurrected at the end scene by the Rune of Punishment, and then picked up by an unknown boat. (Which would explain why he's a hidden character in Suikoden Tactics.)

You are right, i've played suikoden 4 and collected the 108 stars. He IS alive at the end if u collect all the SoD's.

have u played suikoden tactics? Whats Lazlo's voice like i just want to know :)
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

Your dont hear his voice, its just text(thats more than what S4 had) he is arguably the best character in tactics(especially with a wizard rune and S rank skills)but snowe is still a really bad fighter(Lazlo could pwn him easy).
Razakel

Post by Razakel »

Red rune wrote:
Razakel wrote:Using his true rune he was able to stop the blast but at a terrible price. His body was put in a funeral boat and cast out to sea. - KoRnholio

You are right, i've played suikoden 4 and collected the 108 stars. He IS alive at the end if u collect all the SoD's.

have u played suikoden tactics? Whats Lazlo's voice like i just want to know :)
Wow I'm surprised I was right, usually when I dive into a game forum with some type of information I'm usually wrong due to lack of true backstory knowledge. (Damn you gurus) but it's nice to know I'm not always wrong.

And yeah, Lazlo has no voice still. :(
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the problem is Lazlo in Rhapsodia is not "official", and neither is him collecting all 108 Stars and surviving in the ending. It happens IF you collect all 108 Stars and load the data to Rhapsodia, but there are no official sources confirming that it happened that way or did not, which is why we leave our information open-ended as well.

There is no information in other games such as Suikoden V to suggest he really did survive.
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

KFCrispy wrote:the problem is Lazlo in Rhapsodia is not "official", and neither is him collecting all 108 Stars and surviving in the ending. It happens IF you collect all 108 Stars and load the data to Rhapsodia, but there are no official sources confirming that it happened that way or did not, which is why we leave our information open-ended as well.

There is no information in other games such as Suikoden V to suggest he really did survive.

Tooshea(is that spelt right?)
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

If you don't have anything to add, no need to post also no need to quote long passages.

The "mystery boat" that picks up Lazlo in the good ending is your HQ I believe.

and it's "touche"